• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
Yes I am very tired too. this has been one of my main thoughts for the last few months:/

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
No. When I want to die, I get super motivated to do research. I've at least skimmed most of the megathreads linked in the pinned section.

Now, actually following through when I'm tired is another story.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Only sometimes, typically when I'm less suicidal. When I'm very suicidal, I usually have enough mental energy to do research, but my executive functioning is too poor to plan much. I get overwhelmed by the amount of information and tasks I have to do beforehand. I'm also too indecisive to decide on a single method.

Reactions: divinemistress36
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
It's a very exhausting task to me. First of all, how do you search for something you don't know exists? It's not like there is a "Top 10 Ways to CTB at Home DYI" list.
If you actually manage to find something it's either not gonna work or you can't access it or it's just something you don't want to do.