• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Although I have explored other options, I always come back to the good ol rope. Since I can't afford second tries, I'm wondering if anyone else was planning cbt by hanging, and if they could share all information and techniques they will use. If they fail, it would be great if they could post again so I know if those techniques are successful or not. Thank you in advance!

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, FocusExpert, eternalflame and 6 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Thread 'How to hang yourself' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Thread 'How to hang yourself' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
Thank you! I'm new here so I'm still figuring out this forum :) Still, I'd be grateful if someone was kind enough to notify me if they did(n't) succeed and what their exact steps were. I have another question: what is 'cbt-ing on n' ? I also saw some call it 'gold liquid'. I suppose people have to censor some words because of the rules.

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Thank you! I'm new here so I'm still figuring out this forum :) Still, I'd be grateful if someone was kind enough to notify me if they did(n't) succeed and what their exact steps were. I have another question: what is 'cbt-ing on n' ? I also saw some call it 'gold liquid'. I suppose people have to censor some words because of the rules.
If u commnt on th hangng mga-thrd thn othrs wh discss / hve trd hangng wll mre likly C ur qustn & hlp u

Re 'ctb' & N thre = info on acrnyms on lnk b-low:

Thread 'Acronyms on here (for new users)' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

• Informative
Reactions: Nightowl, leavinghope and Dead Meat
dudeidk

dudeidk

Feb 11, 2022
I am. My SI is getting in the way. I have a perfect setup and rope.

The method that I use is from the girl standing in the choking game demonstration...

I slip knot my rope for my noose and on the other end I put it over a pull up bar and pull theslip knot noose through the handle loop (it's actually a really thick rope dog leash)

I stand on a small step stool to put my head into the noose and place it over my fleece collar lower middle neck tighten the noose snug but not tight.

Lightly step off stool to my tippy toes.

Lunge forward while pressing my neck down. Let my weight go down.

Ifeel faint within seconds...
it goes black...

I standup.

I think it's the rope I purchased... paired with my fleece shirt with zip up collar to cover neck that does the trick. Before this I could never get close to passing out.

I will take photos and post later.

however my SI kicks in and I stand.
Although I have explored other options, I always come back to the good ol rope. Since I can't afford second tries, I'm wondering if anyone else was planning cbt by hanging, and if they could share all information and techniques they will use. If they fail, it would be great if they could post again so I know if those techniques are successful or not. Thank you in advance!
Here is the method I use to faint in seconds ( the girl standing )

Although I have explored other options, I always come back to the good ol rope. Since I can't afford second tries, I'm wondering if anyone else was planning cbt by hanging, and if they could share all information and techniques they will use. If they fail, it would be great if they could post again so I know if those techniques are successful or not. Thank you in advance!Like I said before I purchased my rope and used the standing method.. i was using a long sleeve shirt, then a scarf, then tights, then a belt...all of which cut off my airflow (except for the tights) and built extreme pressure in my head and eyes. I would abort from sheer pain... it was not SI.

The only dilema I am facing now as I am trying to ctb ASAP
is SI.

Which is placing my noose...

Tippy toes lunging forward
Press down on neck
Let my weight go
Within seconds...
Fade to black...
the feeling of falling,
Fear
SI
Stand up
euphoric
adreniline

Repeat. :(

Also,
here is the livestream hanging posted on a different thread that may help.partial hanging.

Ill post the pictures of my rope and setup later. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest, Shewasnomore, Voi and 5 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes i am

Reactions: PigeonDreamzz and Solar1703
dudeidk

dudeidk

Feb 11, 2022
A7B05DB9 9B1F 4821 A2AB 063409771D10
This is the thick dog leash rope that works perfect to achieve fainting within seconds.

Below i have the fleece shirt i wear to protect my neck that seems to do the trick.

Attachments

• 4C2EC9D8-5F43-4FD6-B9E0-322147D68D7F.jpeg
    4C2EC9D8-5F43-4FD6-B9E0-322147D68D7F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • EC4C6723-DCBD-4206-930C-E3F8C4D41537.jpeg
    EC4C6723-DCBD-4206-930C-E3F8C4D41537.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 85BF9202-8C61-4452-A248-BD0577E59472.jpeg
    85BF9202-8C61-4452-A248-BD0577E59472.jpeg
    582.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 530598DA-653D-4559-A546-A01D4CACE31F.jpeg
    530598DA-653D-4559-A546-A01D4CACE31F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, lobster salad, PigeonDreamzz and 3 others
SuicideM4n

SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021

The method that I use is from the girl standing in the choking game demonstration...

I slip knot my rope for my noose and on the other end I put it over a pull up bar and pull theslip knot noose through the handle loop (it's actually a really thick rope dog leash)

I stand on a small step stool to put my head into the noose and place it over my fleece collar lower middle neck tighten the noose snug but not tight.

it goes black...

I standup.

I think it's the rope I purchased... paired with my fleece shirt with zip up collar to cover neck that does the trick. Before this I could never get close to passing out.

Although I have explored other options, I always come back to the good ol rope. Since I can't afford second tries, I'm wondering if anyone else was planning cbt by hanging, and if they could share all information and techniques they will use. If they fail, it would be great if they could post again so I know if those techniques are successful or not. Thank you in advance!Like I said before I purchased my rope and used the standing method.. i was using a long sleeve shirt, then a scarf, then tights, then a belt...all of which cut off my airflow (except for the tights) and built extreme pressure in my head and eyes. I would abort from sheer pain... it was not SI.

is SI.

Press down on neck
Let my weight go
Within seconds...
Fade to black...
the feeling of falling,
Fear
SI
Stand up
euphoric
adreniline

Also,
here is the livestream hanging posted on a different thread that may help.partial hanging.

Do you place the rope above or below the Adam's apple?

Reactions: dudeidk
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Me, that's my plan, combined with nitrogen if I don't get N.
Idea is to stand on chair with noose, put exit bag over head lose consciousness and stumble off.

Reactions: PigeonDreamzz, Solar1703 and elephant1
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Me, in next several weeks

• Hugs
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, ineedtoctb, PigeonDreamzz and 1 other person
clown

clown

šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤“šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤
Jan 17, 2022
Idk when im going to hang myself but im pretty sure im going to go with partial in my room from a door

Reactions: PigeonDreamzz and Solar1703
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 86490
This is the thick dog leash rope that works perfect to achieve fainting within seconds.

Below i have the fleece shirt i wear to protect my neck that seems to do the trick.
Thank you for the pictures! Did you already try it, and if you did, how quickly do you start to black out + does it hurt?
If you plan to do it soon, please inform us if you fail. Of course, I would like if all of the members here stay alive as long as possible, but i know that isn't always the case.

Reactions: PigeonDreamzz and dudeidk
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
I plan to get myself in position, up high precariously stood on something I will fall off and fully suspend from, and then take a lot of something that will cause me to lose consciousness (Fen & Morf), thus causing me to fall whilst unconscious, or at least semi-conscious, and mostly unaware of what is actually happening - that's the plan anyway!

Reactions: PigeonDreamzz and LittleCloud
dudeidk

dudeidk

Feb 11, 2022
Do you place the rope above or below the Adam's apple?
Thats tricky I'm a girl but if I place my index finger across my throat where I'd normally place my rope and swallow... my adams apple would go from the bottom of my index finger to the top of my index . so I'd place my rope just above my adams apple. (Mid neck)
Thank you for the pictures! Did you already try it, and if you did, how quickly do you start to black out + does it hurt?
If you plan to do it soon, please inform us if you fail. Of course, I would like if all of the members here stay alive as long as possible, but i know that isn't always the case.
Of course! Yes, i tried it..
I black out within seconds. This is the scary part. I always stand back up.

It doesn't hurt. It's just really scary.

I feel I have the method dialed in now. It's just a matter of doing it. I'll keep u posted.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, lobster salad, AnestheticVoid and 1 other person
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Thats tricky I'm a girl but if I place my index finger across my throat where I'd normally place my rope and swallow... my adams apple would go from the bottom of my index finger to the top of my index . so I'd place my rope just above my adams apple. (Mid neck)

Of course! Yes, i tried it..
I black out within seconds. This is the scary part. I always stand back up.

It doesn't hurt. It's just really scary.

I feel I have the method dialed in now. It's just a matter of doing it. I'll keep u posted.
Even if you are a girl, you should be able to feel your Adam's apple - it's like a ball in your neck..i think mid neck would actually be under your Adam's apple but I'm not sure.

Thank you yet again! I have a few more questions: 1) Since i never tried it, how can you stand back up after you black out? Did you use a stopwatch to count how many second until you black out? I thought that was when you lose consciousness and aren't able to do anything.
2)What kind of rope and knot are you using? Where will you position the knot? I heard nylon rope is the best.
3) Are you doing it from a standing or a kneeling position?

Lastly, I wish you wouldn't do it. I won't do it myself either, if my physical issues stop/resolve. If you do make that choice though, thank you for keeping us posted. šŸ€

it goes black...

I standup.

is SI.

Press down on neck
Let my weight go
Within seconds...
Fade to black...
the feeling of falling,
Fear
SI
Stand up
euphoric
adreniline

Also,

Thank you for the lengthy response! Would you mind explaining what Sl means? How come you felt so much pressure in your head - i though it was relatively painless?

Last edited:
Reactions: Solar1703
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
I am planning to do it in a few weeks. I will do it partial and first practice. If I fail I will come back here.
Idea is to stand on chair with noose, put exit bag over head lose consciousness and stumble off.
There is no way getting N. I got scammed three times. There are just scammers out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solar1703
N

neto49

Feb 13, 2022
I am planing to using this method tonight

• Hugs
Reactions: Blabla, Solar1703 and edu0z
N

neto49

Feb 13, 2022
Can't seem to go through with it always stop midway not sure if doing it right

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I am planning to do it in a few weeks. I will do it partial and first practice. If I fail I will come back here.

There is no way getting N. I got scammed three times. There are just scammers out there.
Did you try to get N from D? Mine is on the way but I stupidly didn't pay more for the more expensive shipping and the courier company that takes over the shipments in my country is notoriously slow. So my package is in the country, I just don't know when or if I'll get it. Lots of stories of this company 'losing' packages. I'm so mad right now I can't even describe it to you. Luckily I have the nitrogen.

dudeidk

dudeidk

Feb 11, 2022
Even if you are a girl, you should be able to feel your Adam's apple - it's like a ball in your neck..i think mid neck would actually be under your Adam's apple but I'm not sure.

Thank you yet again! I have a few more questions: 1) Since i never tried it, how can you stand back up after you black out? Did you use a stopwatch to count how many second until you black out? I thought that was when you lose consciousness and aren't able to do anything.
2)What kind of rope and knot are you using? Where will you position the knot? I heard nylon rope is the best.
3) Are you doing it from a standing or a kneeling position?

Lastly, I wish you wouldn't do it. I won't do it myself either, if my physical issues stop/resolve. If you do make that choice though, thank you for keeping us posted. šŸ€

Thank you for the lengthy response! Would you mind explaining what Sl means? How come you felt so much pressure in your head - i though it was relatively painless?
Of course, no problem thank you! To be honest when I place my rope its directly on the ball where if I were to swallow, it would move from my rope to above then below. If that makes sense?

1.) i'm sorry, I shouldn't say I blackout within seconds because I don't go unconcious...I get that blackout feeling within seconds I feel spinning like im falling that if I keep my weight on the noose I know I am seconds away from going unconcious but my survival instincts kick in and I stand up. All of which feels like seconds as i am not using a stopwatch.
2. ) The rope I am using is actualy called a Big 6 Foot leash by the Dog Walker Company. I don't know what material...i feel it may be nylon (i posted pics) but you can get it at elitepetinc.com. I position the slipknot behind my neck.
3.) i am doing it from a standing position.

SI is Survival Instincts i just learned this too. It is apparently primitive and our bodies natural defense mechanism to keep us from dying, such as kicking standing up (partial hanging) Grabbing the door handle (carbon monoxide poisoning), grabing onto the railing (jumping off a bridge)

I think the material I was using (flannel shirt) or scarf wrapped around my neck multiple times caused the pressure. With the rope and a slipknot I don't have that problem at all.

Sorry i keep editing i don't know what to say on here. I am on my last thread more of emotional mental everyday night i can only think of this it hurts my bones to breathe. I am 100% done just trying to get over the whole SI. I planned on doing this yesterday then i learned of an event that means a lot to a family member that i don't want to ruin so I will postpone until the following week. I feel unworthy of a ctb shameful but very needy of a death with dignity. I hope your physical issues stop/resolve. I'm sorry for your pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“ and Solar1703
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
Did you try to get N from D? Mine is on the way but I stupidly didn't pay more for the more expensive shipping and the courier company that takes over the shipments in my country is notoriously slow. So my package is in the country, I just don't know when or if I'll get it. Lots of stories of this company 'losing' packages. I'm so mad right now I can't even describe it to you. Luckily I have the nitrogen.
It is a scam. They set up fake courier companies. And even if they were legit sending N, I am from Germany. Border compliance acts like nazis. There is no way getting N unless a vet owes you one. Even PPH says it.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
It is a scam. They set up fake courier companies. And even if they were legit sending N, I am from Germany. Border compliance acts like nazis. There is no way getting N unless a vet owes you one. Even PPH says it.
Um no that's not true...I know someone from my country that received N last month. It just took a really long time to get processed once it arrived in the country. The shipping from Mexico is fast. It's the local couriers that are fucking slack.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I

it goes black...

I standup.

is SI.

Press down on neck
Let my weight go
Within seconds...
Fade to black...
the feeling of falling,
Fear
SI
Stand up
euphoric
adreniline

Also,

I've seen this video. It's also sped up. I wonder how long it took for him to pass out if he even passed out. His entire head turned purple. Brutal man
I

I've seen this video. It's also sped up. I wonder how long it took for him to pass out if he even passed out. His entire head turned purple. Brutal man
I've seen tons of hanging videos I've never seen anyones head turn purple. Do you guys think he had the carotids compressed or just the jugular?

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I

I've seen tons of hanging videos I've never seen anyones head turn purple. Do you guys think he had the carotids compressed or just the jugular?
If he was that purple then probably jugular only. It looks like a horrible way to go.

LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022

it goes black...

I standup.

is SI.

Press down on neck
Let my weight go
Within seconds...
Fade to black...
the feeling of falling,
Fear
SI
Stand up
euphoric
adreniline

Also,

Hey, how are you doing?
How is it going?
How is the plan going?

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

ā¤ļø Dissociatives ā¤ļø
Feb 17, 2022
Yes. Have the rope set up just trying to work up the courage.

Reactions: Shu
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Me, in next several weeks
Hey, are you still here?

Hey, how is everything? Are you still planing to cbt by partial?
Yes. Have the rope set up just trying to work up the courage.
Take it slow. Would you be kind enough to take a picture or explain what rope you're using, what kind of knot, where it will be placed, and where you'll hang? Thank you in advance? If you fail, it'd be nice if you could inform us why it did
Yesā€¦
How are you doing?

Last edited:
Reactions: AnestheticVoid