Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
This is the exact opposite of any easily available information out there. I would research more into the unknown origins. I have never seen it referred to as an inbred condition and have been reading about rh for about 15 years now.

Reactions: bad luck
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
Certain spiritual books talk of a race that use to have silver skin. The color of the moon. That they died out a very long time ago.

I can only guess RH- is a seperate race from a very distant past.
Or maybe spontaneous mutation that occured.

I dunno.

I find it interesting how RH- tends to be different to others.

Interesting how there is a giant push to get white men out of society in certain countries through brutish methods. Ultimately will lead to white women being pushed out later.

I have a massive problem with being involved with society with each passing year. Where I am not welcomed and don't want to be either.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Echo81 and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Interesting how there is a giant push to get white men out of society in certain countries
Why don't they just give me a shotgun and one slug shell then? I'll help whoever you're talking about willingly. :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
Can I have their email?

• Yay!
Reactions: Echo81 and loopylou
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I think the Neanderthals were Rh negative. They were out of Africa for 250,000 years before the rest of humanity and had plenty of time for mutations. And most Europeans have a tiny bit of Neanderthal DNA.

Reactions: bad luck