• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Have you tried to get assisted s where you are since its so liberal there?

Reactions: daddy Phil :)
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Yup... just not living there at the moment.
Have you tried to get assisted s where you are since its so liberal there?
Misconception. While liberal you don't just walk in and state 'please put me out of my misery' and get euthanized.
You do have to go through a strict process and assessment, especially for psychiatric conditions

Last edited:
Reactions: Bauhaus
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Yup... just not living there at the moment.

Misconception. While liberal you don't just walk in and state 'please put me out of my misery' and get euthanized.
You do have to go through a strict process and assessment, especially for psychiatric conditions
Yeah but i have physical conditions... do you have physical conditions?

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Yeah but i have physical conditions... do you have physical conditions?
I don't.
A physical condition still has to be in terminal stage, cause unbearable pain, anguish or distress. You still will not be euthanized without going through a process and an assessment or without being offered alternatives.
AFAIK it also is not available to non residents.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I don't.
A physical condition still has to be in terminal stage, cause unbearable pain, anguish or distress. You still will not be euthanized without going through a process and an assessment or without being offered alternatives.
AFAIK it also is not available to non residents.
Yeah i know i wish it was...yeah im in a wheelchair, have gastritis, ibs c, gastroparesis, lpr, tinnitus (which even qualified for euthanasia in switzerland), hyperacusis, i have edema in my legs, double vision and the list will keep going on and on..safe to say.i think i may have a chance