• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I used to be a high ranking member there but I was banned for "bragging" simply because I told a story once of how I made out with a girl when I was 8 years old in response to a question about what making out feels like.

I got banned even though I didn't mean it that way. It was truly unfair. I was literally a kid. Girl's standards are no where near as high when they're that young.

I hardly even count this as an experience because it happened when I was so young, dumb and naive and didn't know how lucky I was.

I have been untouched and unloved ever since. And no amount of any attention from girls would change the fact that I am an inherently undesirable male that will never be a woman's first choice.

Anyways, the girl didn't even know what sex was and neither did I, she thought it meant just kissing and taking your shirt off and I kind of just went with it not knowing what I was doing.

Lots of loser men can recall at least maybe one experience when they were really young. It means nothing, when women get older they want better.

Means nothing when most of your life is spent in complete and utter darkness alone. I do feel as though I belong there more so because the main reason I want to die is because I'm genetically flawed.

However this place is helping me solve my problem rather than just giving me another outlet to complain as each day passes I get closer and closer to my goal.

Still practicing and thinking about methods. Suicide should be planned out extensively to have the lowest chance of survival I feel like.