lostmilo

lostmilo

Aug 19, 2024
Even on moderate and good days I still find myself logging onto this forum. Maybe it's not a good habit but i still find comfort in knowing that suicide is always still an option because happiness is very fleeting for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valhala, Tac0Johnz, wren-briar and 1 other person
anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
I tried to explain this to my therapist - my happy days are incredibly hard to reach and they don't last. Most days require an incredible amount of effort from me to just be ok. These thoughts are always there. Those last.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar, F@#$, Lost Magic and 1 other person
H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
Sometimes i feel more suicidal when i'm happy, as i think if i do it now, i'll never feel bad again.

• Informative
Reactions: lostmilo and wren-briar
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah. Those thoughts are always there. I maybe get one or two days once in a while that allow me to just get on with things. Somebody wrote a post recently (shout out to you) and called themselves 'a functioning suicide'. I feel that is a good description.

• Informative
Reactions: themummyreturns and wren-briar
C

ctbsd24

Oct 8, 2024
Hard to explain. For starters, any happiness I have generally is short-lived. But even when I'm on a longer streak of "happiness", my problems are always right there at the back of my mind bubbling right under the surface. I don't think a day goes by where I don't at least acknowledge my suicidal ideations/tendencies.

Reactions: wren-briar and lostmilo
W

wren-briar

wrenbriar.gitlab.io
Jul 1, 2024
I lived as a "functioning suicide" for several decades (since my first failure to CTB). Every day, at least once a day, I did a check in about whether this world and I were still able to benefit each other enough to justify staying alive.

However, since the moment that I was put in a coffin room (for seeking exclusively unbiased medical care about an issue that supposed MH "professionals" gaslighted me about for more than a year, and which turned out to have been CAUSED by, and extremely exacerbated, by their supposed MH "treatments") I've been actively suicidal.

I still regret that I failed to successfully CTB that first time, but I have regretted that failure more and more every day since I was subjected to unasked for, unwanted, unneeded, pleaded not to be subjected to, and exclusively traumatizing mother-fucking psychiatric crisis fucking interventions, when I sought -and could only have benefitted from- exclusively unbiased medical care.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What does happiness even mean?

Reactions: wren-briar
N

nooneishome

Oct 7, 2024
I don't think I've ever been happy honestly, but when I'm doing "well" I still experience suicidal thoughts. Even on the good days, they never go away. My soul longs to be free :( I've been suicidal since I was seven. The suffering has gone on long enough.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar and lostmilo
restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Even on moderate and good days I still find myself logging onto this forum. Maybe it's not a good habit but i still find comfort in knowing that suicide is always still an option because happiness is very fleeting for me.
Yeah, it never seems to go away. Sometimes the happiness I experience is overwhelming because its not a common feeling for me

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar