AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
youtube and video games used to fill the void somewhat but these days nothing can keep my interest for more than a few minutes. ive just been scrolling the youtube homepage all day, sitting outside and staring at the grass, pacing around. everything is so fucking boring, i feel like time is moving so slowly. i am constantly aware of the time passing, every minute feels like an hour, but still there is just nothing to do. its driving my mind crazy but i dont know what to do about it. usually i just resort to staring at the wall and trying to keep my head empty.

anyone else feel the same? what do you do to make the time pass? the only thing ive found to help is drugs/alcohol but dont have any atm, i feel like im going insane but just fucking nothing can keep my interest anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: akana, Ringo, Celerity and 14 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I spend a large chunk of my time mindlessly cycling through the same bookmarks. Sometimes I will wake up and check things on the computer and then the day is pretty much already over after an hour. There is nothing to do and nothing to look forward to.

Reactions: wasteofspace22, akana, veryhappyhuman and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never really had much interest in living at all. It's the way that I am and I've never been able to understand those who want to live. I see no point to all these endless days just trying to pass the time until I fall asleep. I guess that I do spend a lot of my time thinking about ctb. Time does pass slowly for me as well. It feels like I have been alive for such a long time even know I am only 21. It's so horrible the thought of existing for many more decades.

Reactions: wasteofspace22, waitingforrest and BloodyNobody
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
bpd = chronic boredom
im bored when im doing something lmfao
I spend a large chunk of my time mindlessly cycling through the same bookmarks. Sometimes I will wake up and check things on the computer and then the day is pretty much already over after an hour. There is nothing to do and nothing to look forward to.
this sounds like how i spend my day (outside of work)

Reactions: waitingforrest
Shepherd's boy

Shepherd's boy

I will go with you
May 19, 2022
I have another person in my head. She is wonderful and the only bright piece in my life. I spend my time only with her and it passes on the contrary very quickly and I wish I could slow it down I wish I could freeze it to stay with her forever without bothering. I want to comprehend the technique of lucid dreaming to spend time with her in better world without pain and obligations. With her even this world isn't so cruel for me. I just don't pay attention on the outer world. It's not interesting for me. All these rat races are not for me. I do something only to be able spend one more day with her. I wish we could die together, SN and stuff is right here, but she is scared and doesn't allow me to do that.
We spend time watching boring YouTube videos but it's time we spent together and it's awesome.

• Hugs
Reactions: Install-Gentoo, MountainMonkey and waitingforrest
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I struggle with trying to do few things but barely energy to get out of bed, sometimes i stare looking down my terrace and thinking about sliding, going through days like this is draining.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I'm so far gone I don't even get bored anymore. Decades of mental illness has fried my brain.

• Aww..
Reactions: akana and waitingforrest
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm usually bored af, sleeping is my escape and during the day I play poker which is very very old and stale now. I can't focus on TV enough to follow plots but I have it on in the background anyway. So bored

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
then they say 'life is what you make of it'.

ok

Reactions: waitingforrest and Hollowman
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
Whenever there's a thread like this I just think about this music video, lmao.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and waitingforrest
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
yep... always...

Reactions: jodes2
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I am so busy and so bored. I will lose my mind

• Hugs
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Oh yeah. No one to go out with. No one to talk to. Sometimes I want to do things but then I say, why am I going to do this if I want to die? o What's the point of doing it if I'll feel bad later?
I hope you find peace and motivations to occupy your day

• Hugs
Reactions: akana, rationaltake, jodes2 and 2 others
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
I have another person in my head. She is wonderful and the only bright piece in my life. I spend my time only with her and it passes on the contrary very quickly and I wish I could slow it down I wish I could freeze it to stay with her forever without bothering. I want to comprehend the technique of lucid dreaming to spend time with her in better world without pain and obligations. With her even this world isn't so cruel for me. I just don't pay attention on the outer world. It's not interesting for me. All these rat races are not for me. I do something only to be able spend one more day with her. I wish we could die together, SN and stuff is right here, but she is scared and doesn't allow me to do that.
We spend time watching boring YouTube videos but it's time we spent together and it's awesome.
That sounds nice! I'm glad you are able to find a bit of enjoyment like that.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I play WoW (and I code addons for it), so I'm never bored. 😅