• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
On the day of my death I'm going to delete all of my social media. Is anyone else going to do the same?

Reactions: 21Neberg and Tiburcio
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Nope. I will leave everything open for people to read. Though I am talking about accounts in sites like this. I don't have stuff like facebook anymore.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Luke, Morning Angel and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

I'm too lazy for having social media.

But even if I would have it, I know I'm too lazy for closing my accounts.

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 3 others
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I suppose that depends on what you would call social media. Just because you have an account on it, it doesn't have to be social media. I'd save that for things where people expect you to have a picture of your face, with networking and such. I'll certainly close my barely-used Facebook account prior to it, but not in a dramatic way. I won't be closing anything else, though.

Reactions: 21Neberg and Comatose11
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Nope. I will leave everything open for people to read as later after i end my life i want some one in the family to post on all of my social media.to post i have ended my life in in a better place .

Reactions: 21Neberg, Comatose11 and Tiburcio
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I do not have any social media. I have always thought it was very intrusive to my life.

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv and 4 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I don't have social media, only reddit account but I regularly delete my comments.
I'm gonna wipe my browser history tho - cookies, saved passwords etc. I don't want anyone to know that I was using this forum.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv, Luke and 3 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I don't have social media, only reddit account but I regularly delete my comments.
I'm gonna wipe my browser history tho - cookies, saved passwords etc. I don't want anyone to know that I was using this forum.
I have deleted all my phone pictures, contacts, web history on phone and computer. Everything I have written is gone. Everything is gone. I will fade quickly and no one will remember or think about me... Bliss

Reactions: TheCrow, nw7, akosineenee and 2 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
By social media I'm talking about things like Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook. Things where people know who you are and stuff like that. Not things such as Reddit.

Reactions: uxorious
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
By social media I'm talking about things like Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook. Things where people know who you are and stuff like that. Not things such as Reddit.
I have never been on social media except Snapchat. But I have a plan on Snapchat right before I go I will post a story of me setting up and reveling my name and location so people can see that yes I am gone...

Reactions: therhydler and Comatose11
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm gonna delete all of my social media. I really don't want to be remembered as a trans person and that's what most of these people in my friendlists know me as. It's not like I have any important friends on these platforms anyway. It's a good thing when I'm gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, nw7, Comatose11 and 2 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Although most of my accounts are de-activated, I left account access to my fbook and instagram to someone in my will. I'm not really sure if people want to remember me that way though; they may feel haunted or something.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I'll probably not delete any social media, especially twitter. People need to know I died and I need their prayers.

Reactions: therhydler, uxorious, Morning Angel and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Probably not as I am on a lot of social media sites and I don't care if anyone sees my accounts on them.

Reactions: therhydler, ninaevol and Tiburcio
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
I'm putting a password lock on my phone but thats it. I don't have any social media sites im actively on so no. I used to be on facebook but deactivated it months ago.

Reactions: therhydler, uxorious and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

Jokes on you I don't have any social medias

Reactions: therhydler, skitliv, agreement and 1 other person
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
I already did it

Reactions: therhydler, Tiburcio and FadedMemory
P

Psychosa

Aug 19, 2018
I wont delete anything. I want my husband to have something to go through and see memories of us.

Reactions: therhydler
MissZombie

MissZombie

Aug 23, 2018
I'm gonna delete all of my social media. I really don't want to be remembered as a trans person and that's what most of these people in my friendlists know me as. It's not like I have any important friends on these platforms anyway. It's a good thing when I'm gone.

There is nothing wrong with being a trans person. If someone thinks about it, it is a closed-minded person who is not worth it and does not appreciate you.

Reactions: therhydler, TheCrow, Tiburcio and 1 other person
MissZombie

MissZombie

Aug 23, 2018
I think it would be the same for me to keep my social networks.
But I would probably format my mobile phone and my computer too.

Reactions: therhydler
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I'm going to post my suicide note on fb so all my friends can see and everything gets cleared

Reactions: therhydler, Tiburcio and lv-gras
totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
not all of them. if i do, people will get suspicious. bc the culture in the community im part of is big on their social media (which is emotionally draining). i'll leave my facebook, snapchat, and instagram and maybe discord. i'll delete the rest. hell, might even delete here just so hopefully they cant make any connections between me and this site.

Reactions: therhydler and Tiburcio
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
There is nothing wrong with being a trans person. If someone thinks about it, it is a closed-minded person who is not worth it and does not appreciate you.

That's true. But truth is, my prefix is never gonna disappear. I will always be trans as long as I live and that's one of the reasons why I want to ctb.

Reactions: therhydler, Tiburcio and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Eh what's the point of closing them, I won't close them but I'll send some social media friends a goodbye.

Reactions: therhydler and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I'm going to post my suicide note on fb so all my friends can see and everything gets cleared

Please don't do this, they will call the cops and 'save' you and then you will be caught in mid act and possibly end up a vegetable...choose wisely

Reactions: therhydler, TheCrow, Sayo and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I don't have social-shit media.

Reactions: therhydler, Comatose11, Tiburcio and 2 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Please don't do this, they will call the cops and 'save' you and then you will be caught in mid act and possibly end up a vegetable...choose wisely
ill use buffer, its a website that posts scheduled posts, the post would appear 8 hours after my suicide

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 1 other person