• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
I've already deleted all my accounts since day 1 of my depression. This is my third month now and I don't really want to think and look at anybody else's life while I'm thibking of how to end my own.

Reactions: therhydler, Broken and Tiburcio
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Not sure. Have no Facebook or other social media , but one website with quite a lot of information incl a blog. Might leave it ...

Reactions: therhydler and Tiburcio
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
On the day of my death I'm going to delete all of my social media. Is anyone else going to do the same?
It's gone. I'm still alive, but it needed to go.

Reactions: therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
In the immortal words of Rhett Butler:
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"

Let the accounts stay. It is all eh to me.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stellabelle
Jazavac

Jazavac

Oct 28, 2018
I don't publish anything on there so I probably wouldn't bother with deleting it.

Reactions: therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Nope. Got an Instagram with travel, fine art, a few selfies, fashion and some luxury goods.

And another purely for the food and drink of my life from hole-in-the-walls to three-star Michelins.

I also take my liquor cabinet quite seriously too, with Scotch and Armagnac (sometimes with a Cuban) being favorites and mixing Prohibition cocktails something I do every now and then.

I only do social media anonymously. Seeing my few friends and even more acquaintances' feeds never interested me and it's all just a more visual record of cataloguing things I like or am motivated for...or remembering great food experiences and recipes cooked.

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, 21Neberg and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
This is my only social media. I will not request my SS account to be deleted!

Reactions: therhydler, 21Neberg and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I have deleted many of them already. Perhaps that's hypocritical of me to do, since I often complain about my loneliness. Though in my experience, apps like Instagram only make me feel more lonely.

Reactions: therhydler
dontwantthislife

dontwantthislife

Jan 28, 2019
Nope. I want it public. Open. I want people who were my "friends" to feel shit when they realised they hadn't messaged me or interacted with me in ages. I want people to see my slight cries for help and think "oh god if only I realised". I want people to know I've died as well.

Reactions: therhydler