• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Maybe our only shot at consciousness. . . and it's in this clownworld.

On top of that we're made to pilot biological bodies which are prone to all sorts of pains, illnesses and disabilities — and if we choose to exit the experience then we have to go through a traumatic self-murder.

A huge waste of time none of us asked for.

drugfiend

drugfiend

drinking plastic jug vodka
Mar 19, 2024
If only I could live in the world of fantasy!! I look for any form of escapism to get me out of my head. Sadly, I live in this shitty world where I pay way too much for rent, work too hard for too little pay, just going through the motions hoping I can afford basic needs for tomorrow like food, shelter, transportation. It's exhausting, monotonous, and extremely taxing on my mental health. I don't want to be here but I still am hanging on to those last bits of sanity I have, for now.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
In my opinion it doesn't matter whether this was our only chance or not. I think that death will put an end to this nonsense and that we'll be unaware that this life was ever experienced. But one fact is a fact, that none of us got asked to be here, we were just burdened within this world.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I dunno I think we live in the best time in history.

We are more connected than ever, have better medical technology and generally better standards of living. I bet times were rough back a few hundred years or more.

Once you delete social media and news apps, the world is considerably less negative.

Reactions: divinemistress36
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I dunno I think we live in the best time in history.

We are more connected than ever, have better medical technology and generally better standards of living. I bet times were rough back a few hundred years or more.

Once you delete social media and news apps, the world is considerably less negative.
Better standards of living life used to be much more affordable up until recent years. Also there was less government control.