E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Back during Covid, when Youtube and twitter started banning all the antivax videos,
i discovered a website called bitchute, which at the time, helped me to refuse the vaccine.
i eventually contracted covid, but i was fine.

A prominent spokesperson on bitchute knows as Scott Ritter, often talks about how the west is making a mistake fighting russia, and that russia will eventually win. He was recently raided by the FBI.

Reactions: Rational man, cait_sith, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
Do you feel weird about possibly having dodged a bullet but still wanting to ctb?

Reactions: Minsu, Aloneandinpain and Zhendou
E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Do you feel weird about possibly having dodged a bullet but still wanting to ctb?
if you are referring to the vaccine, then no. because of the people who got sick from it, a lot were left with debilitating injuries. similar to what you may see in people who are rescued from hanging attempts.

Now on the other hand i did try to hang myself during COVID due to a back injury.
and surviving that, changed my perception of life, and made me realise that i needed to set goals for myself. something that when i was younger i thought was stupid, and i would often criticise successful people.

as the saying goes "don't blame the player, blame the game" and it was in part caused by two things. hating the game because i couldn't play it, and then reinforcing my ideas about corruption, and greed, I began to view the world with a very distorted lens.

So the only thing for me to feel weird about. is that i finally woke up to realise wow delusional i was being, whilst at the same time discovering how hard it actually is to integrate. And that even if you have a good idea, that your landlord doesn't care about your career prospects.

They can evict you whenever they want so if you are a small business, then you cant swork at home if you don't have a home. Like if you find yourself homeless. then being homeless will strip everything from you, and its next to impossible to work your way out of it because of the housing crisis.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder and Rational man
K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
if you are referring to the vaccine, then no. because of the people who got sick from it, a lot were left with debilitating injuries. similar to what you may see in people who are rescued from hanging attempts.

Now on the other hand i did try to hang myself during COVID due to a back injury.
and surviving that, changed my perception of life, and made me realise that i needed to set goals for myself. something that when i was younger i thought was stupid, and i would often criticise successful people.

as the saying goes "don't blame the player, blame the game" and it was in part caused by two things. hating the game because i couldn't play it, and then reinforcing my ideas about corruption, and greed, I began to view the world with a very distorted lens.

So the only thing for me to feel weird about. is that i finally woke up to realise wow delusional i was being, whilst at the same time discovering how hard it actually is to integrate. And that even if you have a good idea, that your landlord doesn't care about your career prospects.

They can evict you whenever they want so if you are a small business, then you cant swork at home if you don't have a home. Like if you find yourself homeless. then being homeless will strip everything from you, and its next to impossible to work your way out of it because of the housing crisis.
I see what you're saying. A family member of mine got absolutely maimed from the vaxx and dealing with the fallout derailed my life in many ways. Seeing firsthand how the medical professionals systematically gaslighted and blamed it on mental health is disturbing.

Yeah, I wish I had made wiser moves earlier in life. Blatantly trying to buck the system just results in more trouble than it's worth. I picked the wrong battles and had empathy for the wrong people. The system doesn't care about good intentions. What it looks like on paper and how you perform is what counts.

Reactions: Aloneandinpain and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I mistrust much of the msm and i also feel that ive been injured by the vax. I was commenting on my post of yesterday about the riots in UK this Week. It seems to me that our global governments use certain msm to push a specific narrative to suit their agenda. And by the same breath, fail to cover some stories which are significant. Thats why I read independent journalism where possible. I took the vax in good faith and now my health is so bad that the prognosis doesnt look good. Its the main reason i intend to die by legal assistance when the time is right. I should feel angry but really im just resigned to it all. After all, I made a choice so whats the point of regret. Also gaslighting by many drs that investigated me was tangible to the point of silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13, Ironborn and Aloneandinpain
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
Anyone who trusts legacy media is either stupid or crazy. Just constant lies and hate whilst simultaneously falsely accusing others of the same.

The one good thing about legacy media is that if they push something particular hard, you know it's untrue or evil and you should do the exact opposite.

Reactions: Kali_Yuga13, Ironborn, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I try to avoid it completely.
I don't want to get nervous unnecessarily.

If you're looking for reliability from this type of media, you've come to the wrong place.
Some media do "right-wing" propaganda, others "left-wing".
Others, depending on which way the wind blows.

We are fed manipulation and toxic information.
The principle of divide and rule is also applied.
Society is at each other's throats on behalf of politicians. The media is fueling this spiral.

I'm young, but I've already gotten tired of it.
Fuck it.

Reactions: Ironborn, Rational man and GuessWhosBack
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Anyone who trusts legacy media is either stupid or crazy. Just constant lies and hate whilst simultaneously falsely accusing others of the same.

The one good thing about legacy media is that if they push something particular hard, you know it's untrue or evil and you should do the exact opposite.
I fear the UK Labour government will clampdown on our freedoms of speech. I see ambiguity surrounding what constitutes illegal comments and posts but then isnt that the purpose...To strike fear , that we are being watched. Some people already being accused for certain comments on sm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironborn
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Well, most of the mainstream media are progressive ones today and I like it because I'm a progressive person too haha.

So no, I'm absolutely not against the mainstream media

Reactions: Rational man
Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
I fear the UK Labour government will clampdown on our freedoms of speech. I see ambiguity surrounding what constitutes illegal comments and posts but then isnt that the purpose...To strike fear , that we are being watched. People already being accused or rounded up by police for apparent comments on sm.
Born too late to explore the earth
Born too early to explore space
Born just in time to watch the new world order burn

A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
I fear the UK Labour government will clampdown on our freedoms of speech. I see ambiguity surrounding what constitutes illegal comments and posts but then isnt that the purpose...To strike fear , that we are being watched. Some people already being accused for certain comments on sm.
Use a VPN and used not linked to your real identity. 95% of police are ridiculously lazy and/or incompetent and unless you're a key target they maybe won't harass you too much if their evidence us weak or if there's sufficient ground for denial/doubt in terms of who posted something

K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
It seems to me that our global governments use certain msm to push a specific narrative to suit their agenda. And by the same breath, fail to cover some stories which are significant.

I noticed this big time in the US when there was no coverage on the abuses and protests in Australia and barely anything about the truckers in Canada. Any organic protests are blackholed just like the farmer tractor blockades. If they are showing them, it's to spin a narrative, agitate and divide.

Sorry to hear of your struggles with the vax @Rational man . When East Germany fell and the citizens were given access to the Stasi office in Dresden, the people were shocked to find that pretty much everyone had a file. Now people hand everything over on social media. We should've known when they started requiring real names on fb.

A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
I noticed this big time in the US when there was no coverage on the abuses and protests in Australia and barely anything about the truckers in Canada. Any organic protests are blackholed just like the farmer tractor blockades. If they are showing them, it's to spin a narrative, agitate and divide.

Indeed you can add the farmers protests in the Netherlands to that list too. And the protests against mass third world immigration in Ireland

Reactions: Rational man and Kali_Yuga13
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021

Sorry to hear of your struggles with the vax @Rational man . When East Germany fell and the citizens were given access to the Stasi office in Dresden, the people were shocked to find that pretty much everyone had a file. Now people hand everything over on social media. We should've known when they started requiring real names on fb.
Thanks for your concerns and thoughts.