• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Oneiron

Dec 4, 2018
No big gas cans, expensive air flow generator of complicated setup. Just a bag filled with some kind of gas (maybe butane from compressed can or lighter gas) placed over the head. Will it work? Theoretically, hypoxia will knock you out very soon, and since theres a lot of exhaled CO2 and butane in the bag

Reactions: promapicide
D

Deathinminutes

Apr 6, 2022
No big gas cans, expensive air flow generator of complicated setup. Just a bag filled with some kind of gas (maybe butane from compressed can or lighter gas) placed over the head. Will it work? Theoretically, hypoxia will knock you out very soon, and since theres a lot of exhaled CO2 and butane in the bag
You have to get the CO2 out of the bag. Have you read the exit bag megathread?

Reactions: promapicide and houseofleaves
S

shrek34

Student
Sep 14, 2021
This is what I'm thinking of too. What I'm wondering is, if you completely breathe out before you put the bag over your head, then surely you'll still be breathing out butane? There's no oxygen to convert to CO2. So do you even need a constant supply, since you'll be inhaling and exhaling butane?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
This is what I'm thinking of too. What I'm wondering is, if you completely breathe out before you put the bag over your head, then surely you'll still be breathing out butane? There's no oxygen to convert to CO2. So do you even need a constant supply, since you'll be inhaling and exhaling butane?
No, you need constant incoming Nitrogen into the plastic bag from the tank/regulator/flowmeter, and it must continue for something like thirty minutes

Reactions: houseofleaves
S

shrek34

Student
Sep 14, 2021
No, you need constant incoming Nitrogen into the plastic bag from the tank/regulator/flowmeter, and it must continue for something like thirty minutes
Do you know why that is? Why couldn't you just rebreathe the same nitrogen/butane?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
What's complicated about it? Forget the Exit Bag setup, just get a turkey plastic bag, put the clear plastic tube in there thru a small hole, secure it with duct tape both inside and outside the bag, then use a terry cloth elastic headband around the neck--After the bag is filled with Nitrogen from the tank/regulator/flowmeter, you just breathe it in
Do you know why that is? Why couldn't you just rebreathe the same nitrogen/butane?
Doesn't work that way--That's why you need 600 liters of Nitrogen or so--Exit bag Megathread posters will tell you why

S

shrek34

Student
Sep 14, 2021
What's complicated about it? Forget the Exit Bag setup, just get a turkey plastic bag, put the clear plastic tube in there thru a small hole, secure it with duct tape both inside and outside the bag, then use a terry cloth elastic headband around the neck--After the bag is filled with Nitrogen from the tank/regulator/flowmeter, you just breathe it in

Doesn't work that way--That's why you need 600 liters of Nitrogen or so--Exit bag Megathread posters will tell you why
HM I'm still not sure. Would appreciate anyone else commenting on this. Butane knocks you out in about 4 breaths

sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022

This seems a bag designed to fail. The hole could rip and the band slip. Dont take that risk. Do the Exit bag is the most easy thing to do.

Inert gas asphyxia doesnt work without flow. It is not a soffocation method. You will wake up when the CO2 accumulates. There is still O2 in your lounges and venous stream. So you need inert gas flow to wash out co2 and o2 .

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I recommend the Helium (or Nitrogen) method by using diving equipment. I have a proven guide for this.

Reactions: outrider567