🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
For the person who is dying

Reactions: lachrymost
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess it would just depend how the person is dying and how peaceful the process is.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and SenseOfLoss
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Depends if they want to live. Depends how they feel about death. Depends if they are in pain.

There's the obvious difference of course that suicide is a choice. If it feels too much to bear to make that choice- don't do it! Hang on for natural death. If that still feels too scary- fight it right up until it wins.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
It depends on the cause of death. If the natural death isn't painful then its more peaceful than ctb. If its painful then its obviously not more peaceful and vice versa, same thing applies for ctb.

Sapphire

Sapphire

Student
Nov 22, 2022
I think that dying by suicide is harder to accept psychologically than a natural death. You don't have any control over a natural death. If your not ready to die when your time comes, there is nothing you can do. You just have to accept it as being inevitable.

Suicide isn't inevitable. You have to accept that you are making a choice and be completely at peace with your decision in order to go through with it.

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
I want to go out naturally, but, I know full well it's not happening anytime soon.

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
For the person who is dying
Well a natural death isn't something prepared for, it just happens, u might know it's coming u just don't know when. It also depends on how the person dies, wether it's painless or painful