Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
And is he raising the prices

Reactions: Death_is_Escape and Kikoo Loool
lastNamePicked

lastNamePicked

Apr 3, 2019
did anyone happen to look out for other sources of supply that may have 'established' ? lol

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Do you have to buy two bottles tho?
two bottles is the ideal and recommended dosage to ctb. anything other than two bottles, you're taking a risk. depending on you're weight and other factors obviously.

Reactions: Kjo
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Can't confirm the raise but I guess if it's true the price raise seems legit for him: higher risk, higher price. Would be interesting how much this change depends on us and our related behavior.

Reactions: Kjo
Ixtabba

Ixtabba

I’ve got a war in my mind.
Jul 25, 2019
I need to figure a way to get a hold of him. :/

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I need to figure a way to get a hold of him. :/
You'll find his address in the PPeH (Peaceful Pill eHandbook):
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
lastNamePicked

lastNamePicked

Apr 3, 2019
yo yo yo ... how in the world could one feel insured even in the slightest to receive a package at this point ?
I mean: how does A position himself to his distribution busted by police ?

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
yo yo yo ... how in the world could one feel insured even in the slightest to receive a package at this point ?
I'm waiting for two packages. One lays at the "local" airport since over a month, the other should be here in 1-2 weeks. I'll see.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sirius and not_a_robot
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Obviously depends on which country he's really distributing it to. Countries that have supposedly been busted have been countries WITH ABSOLUTELY EXTREME customs, so it isn't a surprise it's been stories out of both Canada and Australia. There's been multiple buyers that have been forced to re-order more than once and pay more because their N were seized at customs. Thus, those in countries where customs aren't exactly as strict really shouldn't be that worried. A's been doing this for a while, i'm sure him or someone else is gonna find a way. It's a business that's extremely profitable, if it isn't A, its someone else.
Oh I see. What ml Is in each then ?

Just converted into £. £600 :O
well atleast you're european, what country do you reside in? Only that will really tell the chances you get them. And the chances are significant if you aren't in Australia, let alone Canada.

Be prepared to order more than once, many have been screwed cause they have money prepared for just one order and when that order gets confiscated, there literally screwed and blame A. Make sure you have the required money for a REORDER, if needed obviously; i think it's around 30-50 pct less than what you originally pay, but you still pay for re-order. If you have the money, and you want a peaceful death, its N. I just regret not getting it last year, but then again, I'm Canadian; so idk if it would've even passed customs.
I'm waiting for two packages. One lays at the "local" airport since over a month, the other should be here in 1-2 weeks. I'll see.
Sounds like you're one month original order's been confiscated probably, usually re-orders go through. Good-luck though, hope you get it this time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Menschenfeind
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
At this point, we need to focus on perfecting the SN method. N is becoming harder and harder to obtain. We need to ditch paranoia and focus on facts concerning SN because SN could be our salvation. SN could be our freedom.

Reactions: pole, littlelady774 and snowman626
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
At this point, we need to focus on perfecting the SN method. N is becoming harder and harder to obtain. We need to ditch paranoia and focus on facts concerning SN because SN could be our salvation. SN could be our freedom.
Exactly what I was thinking. We need to focus on perfecting SN.It seems to be one of our last hopes.
And if they ban that or put restrictions on who can buy it... god help us :aw:

Reactions: pole
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Exactly what I was thinking. We need to focus on perfecting SN.It seems to be one of our last hopes.
And if they ban that or put restrictions on who can buy it... god help us :aw:

SN is being watched as a method as well. Some countries cannot order SN anymore, Ive clicked a few links to SN from here and other places and they re direct to Suicide Hotline websites. Plus, acquiring anti emetics is no small task, atleast in the forms that will handle SN toxicity. Took me a month for mine to arrive from Greece.

Mankind will continue to find a way to die, if it so chooses. It may not be pretty, but perhaps it is the best way to weed out those who are dedicated to dying and those who are not. I'm not saying people who fail aren't dedicated, rather that some people cut their wrists to die and end up living, and others jump off the Golden Gate Bridge. We are resourceful, we are at the top of the food chain. People as a whole are dumb panicky animals, but as a person we can make a decision to change whatever we want to.

Reactions: Blackjack and Ready124
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I think F is a good alternative and its only 110$

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Ive clicked a few links to SN from here and other places and they re direct to Suicide Hotline websites. Plus, acquiring anti emetics is no small task, atleast in the forms that will handle SN toxicity. Took me a month for mine to arrive from Greece.

You can get SN from amazon.

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Thats where I've gotten mine, but Ive heard unless you search for it yourself, a link to it may redirect you. Also, EBay was going after those who sold it afaik.

It would be ironic for them, to be honest, because they also sell The Peaceful Handbook and Five Last Acts.

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Theres 25g of n on the dark web for £400