GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I hate the noise of the hoover and the washing machine. It's very clean here/s

Remember to forget

Remember to forget

Mar 6, 2020
I have to say that I probably hate more things than I like but I will keep it simple.
Shit music makes me extremely angry, I just can't get my head around why people love peticular bands, why they go wild for some shit pop band, or a female singer whos voice chills my very soul. Loads of people think what I listen to is shit but I think they are wrong and their music is unbearable.
Also when you go into a shop and they are playing something hidious to loud, I just walk out because I start to get tense and aggravated.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Very interesting thread I must say. And as with @Remember to forget I dislike more things than I like but here are some.

ASMR I can´t stand it I get anxiety from it

Facial hair on men in their twenties it makes me feel old and I feel like only 40+ males should have it, and body hair in genereal from below the eyelashes is disgusting but I have a childhood complex where I wanna be a child so no wonder it´s scary to see myself grow body hair and some facial hair.

I dislike/hate people who only listen to the top 100 songs like robots designed to like whatever is popular and when these songs arent popular anymore they will never listen to them again, don´t get me wrong once in a while there are some good songs usually pop songs in the top 50 or top 100 but people just listening to crap because it´s popular I really don´t believe they genuinly like these shitty "popular" songs.

Like @Brick In The Wall I also dislike/hate happy people especially in the summer seeing everybody out with their friends, having barbeques, traveling with friends just enjoying life to its max while I rot in loneliness and suffer through my physical and mental problems I get so jealous when I see people either in pairs or groups walking together sometimes I even stalk such people out my window and feel bad that my social life has been over for 9 years.

I gotta stop here I can keep on going for pages I know this because I got a 310 page journal where I basically just write about everything I hate about the world these are just some of the things I think I could share on this site without getting banned because you know freedom of speech is an illusion.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Polyester - can't stand it! I never buy any clothes or household fabrics if they are made of polyester.

There's no rational explanation to why I dislike it, but I simply do.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
When people say "ROFL" . Cause I know they're not rolling in the floor laughing. They're just not.

Reactions: Brink and Despondent
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
British accents bother my ears.

• Aww..
Reactions: Despondent
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
There's something about a cut olive without the pit in the center that disgusts me. I'm actually cringing at the thought :mmm:
When people say "ROFL" . Cause I know they're not rolling in the floor laughing. They're just not.
This actually made me laugh because it's so true :haha: They just got exposed
British accents bother my ears.
I loveee British accents :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorntroubles
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
TV news accents bother me so I can't watch the news