jesse

jesse

perpetually overwhelmed
Sep 18, 2019
I regularly fantasize about a bloody, painful death. It's partially an insane desire to remove the body parts vital to copying myself. Other times I just want to slit my neck or arms. It would all be so awful if I actualized any of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I always thought I'd go for the carotid or whatever I could manage to hit in the neck, lol. It's a really shitty method, imo. Femoral would take a lot of digging, no? I think everything important is basically protected by a lot of tough flesh.

The femoral artery is quite close to the surface in the femoral triangle. It's my emergency method.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I can't ever stop thinking about crashing my car into a bridge or wall at high speed even though I know it's stupid and not certain death.. but it appeals to me.
Here's a crash at 120mph/193kph into a solid wall. You won't survive this...

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and TessB
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The femoral artery is quite close to the surface in the femoral triangle. It's my emergency method.
Stabbing that close to my tiny pee pee seems risky. Can't afford to lose any inches.

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, amarillo and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Bloody hell! I see what you mean.. that's useful thank you! Assuming my car can get up to 120mph..
You only need about 100mph:

The biggest problem is finding a solid wall perpendicular to a highway. I've only ever seen such setups on local roads.

Reactions: TessB
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
My method of choice will either be GHB or Nembutal. I'm pretty comfortable with these options.

M

marsbar27

Feb 25, 2021
My preferred method is DPH OD, which is both unpleasant and unreliable. But I've OD'd on Benadryl before and I think there's a good chance it would have killed me had I not gotten medical treatment, so ever since then my brain's been set on "let's try this one again!" Besides it being cheap and easily accessible, I literally cannot rationalize why I feel so strongly about this method because logically there are sooo many more effective & less miserable ones out there :/

calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
5 months ago, I tried and failed to cut myself with the sharpest razor blades i could find on the internet. I thought I went deep on my right arm but I actually don't think I managed to do so. It was pretty dumb. All it left is a scar which I get paranoid about.
I was ready right after that failed attempt to jump from the window in a capital city apartment from the 4th floor, I even started drinking raw vodka to give me courage and then I started thinking about possible witnesses and scaring them for life and I abandonned it.

Those were some irratonal thoughts i had at the time and I'm still amazed that i'm still thinking about doing it this way.

Reactions: Tackingintothewind
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
I wish i could bleed to death slowly fading away for all eternity

• Love
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I often walk across a bridge. Every time I walk across it, I feel the impulse to jump. It feels like I'm being pulled strongly towards the railing. I have to actively suppress it. The bridge isn't very high, so there's a risk of surviving and/or being run over. I don't understand why I feel this way, jumping isn't even my method.

Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
This is pretty typical and might be part of the reason why suicide attempts vs actual deaths are so low. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted my suicide to be like when I was at my worst. Impractical method, impractical dying place, impractical everything. It was like I was fetishizing my own death in the most absurd way possible.

Reactions: Makko and GenesAndEnvironment
MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
For awhile I was fixated on exsanguination, the act of slitting my throat with a knife and bleeding out. The thought of having my warm blood splash all over me as I slowly pass in and out of consciousness was kinda just punishment for me. I also thought about ramming my car into a road divider at 120mph without a seatbelt just so I can get eviscerated by my own car windshield as I flew out of it and then splatter into a dozen broken pieces. Once again a product of my imagination thinking I deserve pain.
I would love to be able to slit my own throat. Truth is I can't even cut my arms. I self harm in other ways..

Reactions: OblivionSeeker
Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
I fantasize a bit about slitting my throat, I think making the cut would be satisfying, as would the blood gushing out - although the choking less so. Or just stabbing myself in the chest, which would be satisfying I think - like feeling it go through all that flesh and bone and muscle, I mean there's no way I could do it, and not certain it would kill me, but for me knives just have an appeal.