• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Yes, I'm still hopelessly pessimistic, and yes, existence still sucks balls so no, this isn't some life-is-worth-living/recovery-is-possible bullcrap.

As I have personally been having the death wish for quite a while, I've been looking more and more into ideas like antinatalism, promortalism and efilism, and have been amazed by how much more nuanced and sophisticated these ideas are than what they appear to most people. Even the antinatalism movement, where people are still playing morality/ethics cards and focusing on respectability politics, seems a bit off the point as these ideas are more than just morality/ethics. As an example it's interesting how people (on both sides) are somehow still treating natalism as the "starting point", "correct position" by default instead of as a presupposition that needs further justification.

I'm not saying that I'm holding the "gem of truth", "theory of everything" etc., but to me just the possibility that the vast majority of people may be philosophically/logically wrong is beyond fascinating.

And while Immendham (the very person that came up with the term "efilism") is right about a hell lot of things in this existence, his physics project seems like gibberish (at least to me, as I remain skeptical about his claim that QM and relativity should not be in the TOE). Since I'm fully on board with the philosophy, and I may have a chance in the academic field in the future, now oddly I'm feeling somehow "incomplete" if I just leave without at least trying to figure this bit out (whether he's right or he's just talking shit, and if tangible scientific evidence can back up efilism) with full understanding of the philosophy (given the fact that there are MUCH MORE pro-lifers out there who have a chance in the academic field than true absolute-antinatalists/efilists).

Yes, I'm fully aware that this can be utter stupidity/insanity (instead of "the good thing to do", "the right thing to do", etc.) because there's every possibility for me to completely fail at what I try to do, end up suffering more or make stupid mistakes that cause more suffering in this life, but at least at that point I know my SI will be too defeated to give me a hard time when I try to get the hell out of this existence.

And for those of you who don't understand, I know that to you it may seem silly of me to take an "internet meme" that no one cares about this seriously. Laugh at me in any way you want, but this is where I'm at. idk, it may just be SI's desperate attempt to save the evil DNA from dying, by injecting a dose of false sense of purpose into me. Free will? Free will my ass. But anyway I wish you well. Peace to you all.

Last edited:
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Considering the illogical nature of granting life to mortality, I advise you to further your academic pursuits.

Reactions: Nyotei
Abyssal

Abyssal

Sorry if I’m being a jerk I’m just stupid
Nov 26, 2023
Death will all come for us one day, so there is no need to speed up the process before you have completed all that you wish to complete. Truly, do what your heart desires.

• Love
Reactions: Nyotei