• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What type of phone do you prefer more:

• iPhone

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • android

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm bored out of my mind so I decided to make a random poll. I also never made a poll before so this is my excuse to understand the functionality of making a poll on this site

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I prefer iPhone. My fav designs are the 5/5S/SE (1st gen), 12 mini and 13 mini. I use Apple for everything. Apple products look sleek and sophisticated

Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Iphone

~~~
I liked the "brick" type design (the models that @sserafim mentioned). I still have a working 5S (funnily, it has better battery life than 15 Pro Max :ohh:)

~~~
But I do not mind using android. While the iPhone is a good phone if you just want to have good defaults, the android is much more powerful if you want customization. The downside is that you sometimes have to endure the terrible visual design and overall clunkyness...

Reactions: sserafim
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Android all the way. All my phones are and have been Samsung phones. But unfortunately, there are little to no flagship phones with an audio Jack port these days. So I'm going to make my S10e last for as long as possible.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I like my dumb phone

I do have an android tablet for home use though

Reactions: Forveleth
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have an iPhone right now but I also used to have Android phones so I know what both are like.

Android seems better at first because you seemingly get more freedom to customize and some of the phones are cheaper but it also comes with a lot of third party software that you just can't delete plus you have to be more tech savvy to even utilize the neater functions of an Android. I still keep a burner phone that's an Android and even though it's newer and the camera is slightly better, literally every program I have on it runs slower than on my iPhone.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Android.

Mostly because I can install APKs and have more customization. iPhone does have its pros such as it generally being higher quality and smoother compared to its android counterpart, but I'm willing to sacrifice it for creative freedom.

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I use android, I was thinking of getting iphone 15 pro max recently but I ended up with the samsung galaxy s24 ultra. I like the s pen to draw and write also the square design and no dynamic island. The iphone doesn't have these.

I also just like android's customization and features even if I don't use all of them.

The speed seems about the same to me, they're both very fast phones. I don't really notice the lag on top tier samsung phones anymore. Iphones are just fast, more simple and easy to use.

I also have other samsung devices in the house and it's synced with the smart things app.

They're both great phones and there's not much different between them except for the software.

Reactions: surroundedbydemons
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
This is like a Windows VS Linux type question.
It depends, if you want a elegant, simple and good general use phone, iPhone. If you want a full customizable, good for programming/emulating/etc, and more "hard" design, Android. Android is also simple to use tho, but it has more power, in my opinion.

dajabe

dajabe

Apr 5, 2024
Android, cause I need the Features it has for some Analysis at University and I always had Samsung since the s4 came out

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Android, cause I need the Features it has for some Analysis at University and I always had Samsung since the s4 came out
What sort of features are you referring to? I'm also at university so I'm curious

cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
Android. I had an iPhone at one point but I switched back to Android after a few years. I don't like how restrictive iOS is.

dajabe

dajabe

Apr 5, 2024
What sort of features are you referring to? I'm also at university so I'm curious
I am studiyng forensics and computer science and one of the Thing I am spezialized in is mobile forensics. I am developing Apps that could be used for the police to make it easier to access and Analize data from criminals.