• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
In what circumstances my parents can involuntary hospitalise me? If im not danger to myself or others and not wanting to kill myself. What if im just depressed and don't talk to my parents at all. And it really bothered my parents. Can they call someone?

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
What age are you?

As a adult I don't think your parents have any capability beyond that of anyone else.

In terms of getting hospitalised my experience reading threads on SS and minor research is it depends a lot where you live. Places like the U.S. it seems like basic suicidal ideation is enough, while here in the UK it seems to be almost multiple actual CTB attempts (or at least for longer holders). Different cultures/resources I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
It will depend on the legislation in your country but also want to remind you that if you're under 18, you shouldn't be on this site.

I hope everything works out for you.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
In what circumstances my parents can involuntary hospitalise me? If im not danger to myself or others and not wanting to kill myself. What if im just depressed and don't talk to my parents at all. And it really bothered my parents. Can they call someone?
No that's not enough at all. They would have to literally lie.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori