so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I have the needles and knowledge for how to inject intramuscular and the search is a mess for trying to figure out why it's a bad idea since most of the posts are about veins. figured instead of getting frustrated rooting through the search, i'll ask here.

I get it doesn't really have anywhere to go but the vein once it's in the muscle, but could be muscle barrier keep the vein from collapsing?

Reactions: Alec
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I think the sodium would very likely cause cramps.

Reactions: autumnal, Toobrokentofix and so tired or manic
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The answer is no one knows for certain, as I don't know if there has ever been a documented case of highly concentrated SN IM. I can tell you why it very likely is a terrible idea, however. First, it is a huge quantity of liquid to be injecting IM; this alone means multiple injections in multiple muscles (pain) and can greatly impair absorption. We don't know anything about absorption kinetics from muscle. Secondly it is a reactive concentrated solution, which greatly increases the chance for cell death/necrosis, which will further impair absorption.

the third reason is it likely won't impact side effects much at all. I'm not re-litigating the mechanisms of vomiting, but will just say they are both peripheral and centrally mediated. The idea that only items ingested Will cause vomiting is obviously wrong (chemotherapeutics or IV opiates obviously cause vomiting). In the end, there is not really any upside to trying IM with plenty of downsides.

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, so tired or manic, Toobrokentofix and 1 other person
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
The answer is no one knows for certain, as I don't know if there has ever been a documented case of highly concentrated SN IM. I can tell you why it very likely is a terrible idea, however. First, it is a huge quantity of liquid to be injecting IM; this alone means multiple injections in multiple muscles (pain) and can greatly impair absorption. We don't know anything about absorption kinetics from muscle. Secondly it is a reactive concentrated solution, which greatly increases the chance for cell death/necrosis, which will further impair absorption.

the third reason is it likely won't impact side effects much at all. I'm not re-litigating the mechanisms of vomiting, but will just say they are both peripheral and centrally mediated. The idea that only items ingested Will cause vomiting is obviously wrong (chemotherapeutics or IV opiates obviously cause vomiting). In the end, there is not really any upside to trying IM with plenty of downsides.

thank you. if i miraculously survive (which tends to happen with me) i wouldn't want to lose some muscles out of it.
while the vomiting isn't a concern since it wouldn't be in the stomach and the quantity doesn't matter too much for me, I've injected an entire vial of insulin, took maybe 20 shots at 300 units each, but the necrosis wouldn't be worth potentially living with.
(probably should say i know insulin is subq and IM is not that, i need IM for hormones)

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
thank you. if i miraculously survive (which tends to happen with me) i wouldn't want to lose some muscles out of it.
while the vomiting isn't a concern since it wouldn't be in the stomach and the quantity doesn't matter too much for me, I've injected an entire vial of insulin, took maybe 20 shots at 300 units each, but the necrosis wouldn't be worth potentially living with.
(probably should say i know insulin is subq and IM is not that, i need IM for hormones)

Sorry but I used to be a fan of plugging lol first time with Opana I was nervous and felt "gay" but damn that high! The good ol days of filing them down. Soooo Plug or Chug?

S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
it would burn like fk. drink only. no boofing or injecting

Reactions: autumnal
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Sorry but I used to be a fan of plugging lol first time with Opana I was nervous and felt "gay" but damn that high! The good ol days of filing them down. Soooo Plug or Chug?
A member shot a 15g/50mL SN solution up her ass the other day, I can't find the thread but she detailed it very well. Long story short, she shit it out after 5 min (couldn't hold it in) and suffered the effects of mild SN poisoning, but was fine. I remember her mentioning that she had "stomachache" at the time of the enema and alluded to some possible GI issues, dunno what role that played if any. No idea if that helps.

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime, Morphosis, stationarymillennial and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
but the necrosis wouldn't be worth potentially living with.
Can you imagine doing that to one of your muscles? What would happen? Not fun. The muscle and nerves enervating it would die.

Reactions: autumnal
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
A member shot a 15g/50mL SN solution up her ass the other day, I can't find the thread but she detailed it very well. Long story short, she shit it out after 5 min (couldn't hold it in) and suffered the effects of mild SN poisoning, but was fine. I remember her mentioning that she had "stomachache" at the time of the enema and alluded to some possible GI issues, dunno what role that played if any. No idea if that helps.

Lol sorry I just laughed at the "shot it up her ass" so casual. But yeah I had wondered if the sodium would burn like hell. I forgot her name but she successfully CTB'd using China White and plugged it, but that's a whole different story. I just find it a way that's harder for your body to rid itself of, or plug that and do a quick hot shot or IV rig to ensure death.

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime, stationarymillennial and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Lol sorry I just laughed at the "shot it up her ass" so casual. But yeah I had wondered if the sodium would burn like hell. I forgot her name but she successfully CTB'd using China White and plugged it, but that's a whole different story. I just find it a way that's harder for your body to rid itself of, or plug that and do a quick hot shot or IV rig to ensure death.
No idea about any of this. All I know is I've read exactly one account of someone discounting the common advice to stay *away* from your butthole with this stuff, and it was a fail. Then again, I've only been here a week and a half. I really need to stop commenting when I don't have more to offer than this, sorry.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
I really need to stop commenting when I don't have more to offer than this, sorry.
Lol please don't. I love your posts

kinda unrelated but I thought about taking a shot of liquor up the booty hole and continuing with an SN regimen. Anyway, I echo the sentiment that an intramuscular injection is sketchy at best

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Meditation guide
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
No idea about any of this. All I know is I've read exactly one account of someone discounting the common advice to stay *away* from your butthole with this stuff, and it was a fail. Then again, I've only been here a week and a half. I really need to stop commenting when I don't have more to offer than this, sorry.

Nah, "time in service" doesn't matter, just the additions and free thoughts you can bring.
the concern with iv rig is that the vein will collapse and the sn won't get to the rest of the body

Nah I was referring to fentanyl or heroin or a mix (China White). But I agree because of its nature, can probably burn your veins... that's why nurses are SUPPOSED to give you pain meds slow, but I've had some SLAM dilaudid lol but damn you about float off the bed

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Meditation guide
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Used to get it a lot when I broke my back and would wake up crying and unable to move, Morphine doesn't do shit for me. The most recent few times was for Pancreatitis. Then I abused pills so much I was in liver failure not thinking about the acetaminophen lol oops. Not a fun road.

@Meditation guide

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphosis and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Morphine doesn't do shit for me.
Me neither. I had a kidney stone I was in the hospital for, and they gave me morphine in a shot every 6 hours and it did nothing at all. I have PTSD from that experience.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Then I abused pills so much I was in liver failure not thinking about the acetaminophen lol oops. Not a fun road.

@Meditation guide
...fuck. Did it put your liver past the tipping point (ie are you still in failure?) Or were you able to get some restored function?

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
...fuck. Did it put your liver past the tipping point (ie are you still in failure?) Or were you able to get some restored function?

Tbh idk, I would binge with alcohol and my pancreas is what I don't think is "okay" as if I have something sugary I get some discomfort on that side. Last time I had labs done it was "okay" but she was begging me to stop drinking. Lately I have been able to, not 100% though but probably cut it by 75%, Idk I was stressed today so pretty much my first bottle in almost 2 months or so. I do worry I'll go out with a pancreas issue, I guess we'll see.

Doesn't help I was basically trying to die, the one time my Amilase and the other one were ridiculously high my blood was becoming acidic.

I do recommend Creon to anyone with those issues as well, it really helped. Was basically shitting bile constantly and grease

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No, after an IV catheter, that isn't really a concern, especially with the low volume of solution. IV drugs are pushed quickly ALL the time. The reason is to prevent a sudden drop in bp/respiration or stop if there is an allergic reaction. It has nothing to do with veins collapsing.

Reactions: so tired or manic
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
No, after an IV catheter, that isn't really a concern, especially with the low volume of solution. IV drugs are pushed quickly ALL the time. The reason is to prevent a sudden drop in bp/respiration or stop if there is an allergic reaction. It has nothing to do with veins collapsing.

I would think it would be the other way around lol I KNOW Morphine can burn your veins even with dilution at times.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
We KNOW differently my friend...perhaps it was an additive in the pharmaceutical solution you received or pill you used or received or received it in proximity to something else that does burn, such as propofol or toradol. Either way, morphine is not commonly known to cause venous burning, unlike some other meds. Ymmv

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
We KNOW differently my friend...perhaps it was an additive in the pharmaceutical solution you received or pill you used or received or received it in proximity to something else that does burn, such as propofol or toradol. Either way, morphine is not commonly known to cause venous burning, unlike some other meds. Ymmv

Going off of my 68W training, but I've personally never had any burn from anything, it's just something to avoid as a possibility. The time I received Ativan stat it did hurt my heart/chest, same with the Dilaudid or I'll puke if it's too fast. The Ativan was a whole different story though, I appreciate that nurse that recognized I was NOT drug seeking. I just remember before becoming at a stroke level, shit was fading and the IV pole/bed was shaking like hell, heard yelling and then I was back! Lol.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Intramuscular SN administration, to the burning of IV opiates. Yay :haha:

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Agreed. I've never known morphine to burn.
Ketamine though? That shit brought tears to my eyes, burned like an absolute b*stard. 'Scuse the language.

Reactions: Aap
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Well regardless, IV meds should be given slowly and continuously.

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I've gotten lots of meds via syringe to the tube. they put a port in there just for it!

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I've gotten lots of meds via syringe to the tube. they put a port in there just for it!

Well with a saline lock it's a little different. If they piggy back it, then it doesn't matter, Bolus or a drip. YMMV ... lol

Reactions: Morphosis and so tired or manic
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
I know they give intravenous injection of sodium nitrite and sodium thiosulfate in reversing the effects of lethal doses of cyanide in dogs, but I heard that intramuscular injection of sodium nitrite, with or without sodium thiosulfate, is not effective in the same setting. So idk?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Lol please don't. I love your posts

kinda unrelated but I thought about taking a shot of liquor up the booty hole and continuing with an SN regimen. Anyway, I echo the sentiment that an intramuscular injection is sketchy at best

you can't beat, being 'frank' i.e................. 'shot it up her ass':pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

Reactions: stationarymillennial