• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PiercingsEchos

PiercingsEchos

Jan 30, 2024
IMG 1040
It happened early in the morning while I was walking around my garden for some sweet relief. As I look up. The sky is a soft blue color. White streaks of clouds glide above me. In the distance is the rising sun. The sunrise reflects off a patch of daisy flowers. My attention was caught by butterflies gliding onto the flowers. This was, I believe, the first time I noticed my strange tendencies as an unusual human. As I walked closer I put out my hand, my subconscious well aware of the consequences. Well aware A fragile butterfly that is mishandled will eventually die. I slowly scoop up my new infatuation. I tightly close the palm of my hand with the butterfly inside. The frail insect struggles to escape.And with all my strength I begin to press down. Fragile wings, Beating hearts, somethings are meant to be crushed. I open up my hand, full of little shocks. A sweet fluid drips down my arm, attracting more butterflies. Flying on right back to me, shivering like a snowflake in my hands. Maybe it's my fault Ive been out so late. I just need a few more to sustain. I lend my hand out and feed myself again. SSBmb3JnZXQgZXZlcnl0aGluZyB0aGF0IGh1cnRzIG1lLCBzbyBJIGNhbiBodXJ0IGFnYWluLiA.