• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

homesick28

homesick28

Oct 26, 2020
Its interesting to me that depression can be so severe or your current condition of hopelessness that people in that state kill themselves, that otherwise healthy people, would take their lives soley on mental anguish, where they see no other choice. When your suicidal you think about all the people that have it worse than you, parapalegics, cancer victims etc. You have two arms and two legs yet you've reached a place where death is the only answer. I watch myself deteriorate ever since I fell in this hole, I don't see it stopping. It seems terminal in that aspect and so physical. I don't know its interesting that you can be so unwell mentally that your will to live fails and giving up on life is the only answer, to me it almost seems like a disease at times. Like cancer its so unbearable that people take their lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, everything is so crazy.
When I see people who severe illnesses (some of them are even homeless!!!) I always think: "Damn. I have EVERYTHING to have a better life but I still choose suicide, whereas these individuals are strong enough to keep on living in spite of their terrible situations! I suck!!"

Reactions: homesick28 and Blue Rose
homesick28

homesick28

Oct 26, 2020
Yes, everything is so crazy.
When I see people who severe illnesses (some of them are even homeless!!!) I always think: "Damn. I have EVERYTHING to have a better life but I still choose suicide, whereas these individuals are strong enough to keep on living in spite of their terrible situations! I suck!!"
but that's just it, the reasons don't matter. It seems like an affliction at times

Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I think that severe depression is being underrated seriously.
Literally, it can kill anyone with its fathomless power anytime.

Personally, I would not like to compare myself to others anymore.
I had done anything that I could have done already.

There are so many disabled people in SS,
And I would Not like to insult them with my impolite and immature comparison.

I don't have to live against my will for them.
Also they will respect my decision, because they know it is Useless for everyone
To compare with each other and blame me for my decision well too.

My pain is my pain, and their pain is their pain.

+ I know that you had blocked me for my venting in the chat room, anyway I will say what I wanted to say

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mentalmick, LifeQuitter2018, homesick28 and 1 other person
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
Am I depressed or am I just lazy and death seems like a logical choice?

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Rose
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I don't think about people that have it worse because I don't think most of them do. If someone offered to take away my mental pain and change it to me being paralyzed for the rest of my life but happy at the same time, then I would accept in an instant. I fucking hate being like this, I can't think of anything worse.

Reactions: Blue Rose