Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
This website provides interesting information regarding statistics and analytics of the site, so I have decided to share it with you and maybe discuss a bit of it or come to some conclusions.
I must emphasize that this information is public as you can see.

https://www.similarweb.com/es/website/sanctioned-suicide.net/#ranking

Reactions: DynamicDepression
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The countries bit was surprising. I can't see the details, but it indicates that there are more people from Czechia than the UK?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Total nonsense. How do they know in which country the users of this site live and how old they are ? And if you scroll down you will find links not only to trustworthy sites, but also to scam sites.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Total nonsense. How do they know in which country the users of this site live and how old they are ? And if you scroll down you will find links not only to trustworthy sites, but also to scam sites.
There are databases that collect detailed information on the statistics of websites, their visit count, what their users are looking for, or what they like, if you use Twitter, Gmail, or Facebook, all these platforms collect your search data to then be stored in gigantic databases, there is a saying that says "if an internet platform is free, it is because you are already paying with your privacy". Not all SS users use Tor, so it is logical that platforms like these collect our data and later have more specific or exact data for the purpose of being sold or marketed

Internet privacy no longer exists as such

Reactions: Fragile, DynamicDepression and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Try this one, the similar sites list makes more sense: https://sitechecker.pro/app/main/traffic-checker-land?pageUrl=https://sanctioned-suicide.net
Data, my friend.
In the age of Informatics raw information has logically become a valuable asset. Even if it looks useless at first glance it can always be used for something or sold to those that can use it.

Basically we are completely monitored but it doesn't really matter unless you are a revolutionary or a criminal.
I must admit that I have no idea of how they estimate or extract the age data but all computers can be geolocalized.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ringo
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I must admit that I have no idea of how they estimate or extract the age data but all computers can be geolocalized.
My teacher taught me that there are equations to obtain this data and that they involve the search data of people, obviously they are not very exact results but they are very useful as a reference

Reactions: whatevs
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I don´t use Gmail and (a)social networks. And of course I´m using VPN and/or Tor.

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Total nonsense. How do they know in which country the users of this site live and how old they are ? A
My bet is that most people here are not using VPN, which means that the country of origin can be determined from the IP coming to the website.