• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
"The Moon reminds us that reality is not always what it seems at first glance. In a world of appearances and illusions, the best course is often charted by one's own intuition. The Moon is also the card of dreams, desires, and of course, sleep – Death's nightly ritual."
It's from my favorite game cyberpunk 2077

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
According to Max Spiers, the moon is where people get sent after death to be reincarnated.

It is said that the moon was originally not in our orbit and when the moon "arrived" is when human civilization changed for the worse (from David Icke).

I thought it was interesting how in the movie, Moonfall, the moon was realized to be an actual structure where an AI dwelled and that the moon had a gravitational pull, which could be construed as the "white light" that compels souls down the tunnel after death to their reincarnation.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
According to Max Spiers, the moon is where people get sent after death to be reincarnated.

It is said that the moon was originally not in our orbit and when the moon "arrived" is when human civilization changed for the worse (from David Icke).

I thought it was interesting how in the movie, Moonfall, the moon was realized to be an actual structure where an AI dwelled and that the moon had a gravitational pull, which could be construed as the "white light" that compels souls down the tunnel after death to their reincarnation.
Very interesting how Max passed aswell Suspicious…

Reactions: hungry_ghost