• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I know for a fact now that I'll die in the next three weeks.

Interacting with other people, friends and family or acquaintances, is so odd to me now. I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to do and that they don't know. When we're together I wonder what they'll think of the time we spent together once I'm gone. If there's anything that will make them feel guilty or if they don't care at all. Anyone else have this?

Reactions: Gray Wounds, DarkTear, lv-gras and 9 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I have those thoughts too, it feel very surreal to say the least

Reactions: lv-gras, Maggotymaggots, agreement and 1 other person
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I sometimes have this when I am talking to someone. Just kind of stop and think "this doesn't matter at all"

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I sometimes have this when I am talking to someone. Just kind of stop and think "this doesn't matter at all"

It is strange that I know that we will have seen each other for the last time while they do not.

Reactions: lv-gras, Maggotymaggots, agreement and 3 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
I've not a big social life because of depression, lately I've been careful to not call or message any friend even if I was feeling to.
The point is that if I've not spoken with someone in the last six months and I die, he could still think/pretend that we weren't that close anymore and so on.
Instead if I call the same person and have a friend-to-friend talk and I die after a week, he would not be able to pretend that we weren't that friends anymore.
The amount of good that arrives for me from that call isn't worth the extra amount of pain of my friend.

Reactions: lv-gras, Ssname and Maggotymaggots