• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
I have some questions about losing consciousness (Not as a method)

What are some ways to intentionally lose consciousness?

Can losing consciousness be fatal by itself?

Do you feel about the world and pain if you lose consciousness? Because in many methods you lose consciousness and don't know what happens so I guess losing consciousness can be a factor to ensure success

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
What are some ways to intentionally lose consciousness?
I think inhaling inert gas (like from a balloon) can knock you down, but I'm not sure. Be careful if you try, you might wanna sit down, unless you want to get a concussion.

Reactions: ksp and dano6533
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Poor eating habits + half a sleeping pill have caused me to wake up laying on the bathroom floor and with a bruised hip. Apparently I blacked out, hit my hip on the toilet and took a nap on the floor for a while.

I wish I could buy sleeping pills, but they don't let you buy it unless it is recommended by a medic. The ones I had I got from an aunt. :(

Oh, I didn't think about anything. I have no memories between the time I lost consciousness and the time I woke up. Nothing. It wasn't like sleeping, it was like... nothing, really.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I can sometimes make myself pass out if I hold my breath and push after sitting for a long time. Idk if it would be a method for suicide though

Reactions: dano6533