• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
forward: i have brain damage, traumatic brain injury. i have headache 24/7, tried everything from spinal tap to ketamine to basic stuff. ajovy helps keep really nasty migraine away, its an injection i take three times every three months.

insurance stopped approving it after years of no problem. it's around $900 an injection and i need three.

i'm already crippled from this and fibromyalgia. SN has been sitting in my closet for about a year. i live with parents and brother. i feel guilty and im scared. but i cant bear this pain. i cant afford this medication.! i'm back to this site but worse now. when will i find the courage.

cut myself for the first time in ten years the other day. i'm ashamed. i'm sorry for the ramble

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I have a brain injury I know how incredibly difficult it is . Craniosacral therapy has helped a lot with headaches. The desire to ctb never ends I understand my heart goes out to you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you are going through, it's certainly cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Can you write an appeal to the insurance company?

Reactions: kermudgeon
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
thank you everyone. i ended up going to the hospital where the doctor was incredibly shocked that they had denied my medication and gave it to me. their team was able to fight insurance and get it approved.

i'm still really depressed for a lot of other reasons and that SN is calling my name.