H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
Does anyone have any verified information on the dosage necessary to suicide with insulin?

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Does anyone have any verified information on the dosage necessary to suicide with insulin?

According to the PPeh, it would take 1000U (for a non-diabetic). The insulin chapter starts on pg. 233.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
How hard is it to get hold of insulin? I haven't heard a lot about this method, and personally would struggle to inject something I think, but I imagine it's quite a good method.

Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
Im Type one diabetic and never once thought about using insulin. I'm sure it would be pretty painful since your organs would shut down before go in a coma.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
How hard is it to get hold of insulin? I haven't heard a lot about this method, and personally would struggle to inject something I think, but I imagine it's quite a good method.
You don't have to inject it into a vein, just into your stomach, at least that's where my mom gives herself her shots of insulin.

Reactions: Cubashii
Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
You don't have to inject it into a vein, just into your stomach, at least that's where my mom gives herself her shots of insulin.
You want to inject it into the subcutaneous tissue. It gets in the bloodstream faster.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Let us know if this method works for you. LOL Just kidding. But no I would be curious if this would work.