• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cryptid

cryptid

Jul 10, 2021
D2JNnma4JR.jpg
qjepyo7GJn.jpg
rVJqOL7g6w.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
This one sounds rreeeeaaaally bad, holy shit: View attachment 85862
Some unironically deep and philosophical ones:
View attachment 85863View attachment 85865View attachment 85866
View attachment 85864

The quote with the cat doesn't let me go. It sounds like a Schopenhauer or Nietzsche quote; pure gold.
Lmfao that first one does sound absolutely terrible. I'd be surprised if the devs haven't received hate threats due to some of the quotes auto-generated by this bot. 😆

Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It unironically does read like a depraved sex offender, lmao.

I fear that the inevitable 'Terminator' future in store for us will be more of a molest fest than global annihilation. 😆

(Mentioning Terminator specifically because the AI stated "Skynet will never happen" while it was in the process of generating a quote for me).

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: lostundead
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
It unironically does read like a depraved sex offender, lmao.

I fear that the inevitable 'Terminator' future in store for us will be more of a molest fest than global annihilation. 😆

(Mentioning Terminator specifically because the AI stated "Skynet will never happen" while it was in the process of generating a quote for me).

There was a AI created by Microsoft to post things on twitter that had to be disabled because it turned into racist.

They did knew it was caused by a coordinated attack, even so it's successor was almost like the same trash talking about Microsoft. (Though I agree with the latter AI.)

AI never fails to surprise us.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
There was a AI created by Microsoft to post things on twitter that had to be disabled because it turned into racist.

They did knew it was caused by a coordinated attack, even so it's successor was almost like the same trash talking about Microsoft. (Though I agree with the latter AI.)

AI never fails to surprise us.
Oh lord, I remember Tay. 😆

Microsoft, of all corporations, should've known better than to add in a "repeat after me" function. 😂