• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
Hey guys? Did any of you have a definitive snap moment.. of when you would kill yourself.. like you knew it was over you're done and over it..

I don't know if I've had an exact moment.. mine just kinda crept in and never lets up..

I just wondered if any of you have specific life events that you knew.. and there was no turning back..

I don't know how much turning back there is with mine despite no matter how a psychiatrist tries.. they give valiant effort.. lol.. and it doesn't Matter how much I tell them they're actually up against .. it's like they can't compute it..

Doesn't matter now.. hopefully I make it to the ocean at least.. life is pointless.. there is no god.. it all means nothing,, that much I know..
The world is nothing different levels of self delusion to fool yourself to staying alive one more day..
It's all gonna be somehow "worth it" tomorrow..

Tomorrow never comes..