• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
Though I do appreciate him making the amount of videos he has, I must say that the movement (if there is such a thing) could really use a better spokesperson than some crazy 80's hair band meth-head looking wanker who probably turns more people off from any ideas of antinatalism than he brings into the fold simply by virtue of his bug eyes, persona, and general craziness.

C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
Though I do appreciate him making the amount of videos he has, I must say that the movement (if there is such a thing) could really use a better spokesperson than some crazy 80's hair band meth-head looking wanker who probably turns more people off from any ideas of antinatalism than he brings into the fold simply by virtue of his bug eyes, persona, and general craziness.

You sound like a douche nozzle

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I quickly became infatuated with his persona as much as his philosophy when I discovered him around 2010 at the age of 21, he got me through my then sense of alienation and increasing isolation feelings. He always brought a laugh and smile to my face when I needed one, such as in this video. However, I didn't and don't agree with everything he goes on about.

Excellent points about the feeling organism I think.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I love how he describes life as an additction, a ceaseless futile striving for fulfillment—when one desire is satiated yet another begins.

His philosophy strongly resonates with me but I agree he could be less acerbic in order to reach a wider audience. I shared one of his videos with a friend and they couldn't stand him even though they might agree with part of his message.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I love how he describes life as an additction, a ceaseless futile striving for fulfillment—when one desire is satiated yet another begins.

His philosophy strongly resonates with me but I agree he could be less acerbic in order to reach a wider audience. I shared one of his videos with a friend and they couldn't stand him even though they might agree with part of his message.

That's exactly the message I remember from him too, that life itself is full of addictions and like an addiction. And yes, good point he's acerbic but rather correct on more than a few points, I believe.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018

This video never gets old. Gary at his best and very funny.

Fuckin' love this too, and I remember the Onison drama with his temperament so it's great to see Gary comment on it xD I wonder if Eugene Cooney is still hanging in there she was so anorexic, I just remember Onison did some videos to try to bring it to light, I don't know but yeah and remember G'nooze? xD

Reactions: Smilla
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018

Title cut off. It's Matthew as Inmendham.

A friend shared with me and I enjoyed it.

Oh I remember this scene, I want to see the movie but just remember this scene, so true xD

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Not to sound too harsh, but, honestly, Gary's a bit of a long winded, unhinged twat, especially these days. Cioran bless him for doing what he does and spreading the good word of efilism, but, sadly, that doesn't make listening/watching him any easier. Thank fuck for the likes of users like "GrayTaich0" on YouTube. Pretty much the only thing that makes Gary even remotely palatable to a wider audience (including myself), by trimming down his enormously tedious rants to the bits & pieces that actually matter and are worth hearing/listening to.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Not to sound too harsh, but, honestly, Gary's a bit of a long winded, unhinged twat, especially these days. Cioran bless him for doing what he does and spreading the good word of efilism, but, sadly, that doesn't make listening/watching him any easier. Thank fuck for the likes of users like "GrayTaich0" on YouTube. Pretty much the only thing that makes Gary even remotely palatable to a wider audience (including myself), by trimming down his enormously tedious rants to the bits & pieces that actually matter and are worth hearing/listening to.

Oh wow, I love how you articulate things, good points thank you for this insight.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

I love his last line in the video you posted: "The only hope left is for humanity is to gracefully get off this stage before it completely humiliates itself".

Last edited: