Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Exactly.
A truly dedicated person will successfully hang himself from a small nail in the wall with his shoelaces. He'll jump out of a first-floor window and break his neck. He will set himself on fire with just one broken match. He will fatally overdose on some chewable vitamins.
These people are magnificent heroes with supernatural powers man.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yeah I was thinking the same, but do they even make any without the elastic bands?
They make the kind that go around the ears. He must have torn the cloth into strips and tied them together. Although without scissors.... no idea. Wish I knew. Maybe the elastic bands are stronger than they look.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
That is a rather dedicated prisoner, and I do agree with @GoneGoneGone that if someone is determined enough, they will do (just about) everything to CTB, even overriding one's own SI. In this case, I believe the prisoner saw that his life was over and ruined, very difficult to rebuild or recover and decided that even after prison, his quality of life would be terrible (for most ex-convicts, especially in this modern world) so he CTB'd.
Or may be the food was simply so bad that he had too call it quits!

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
True when there is will there is a way. I remember reading a person hanged himself using napkin.

E

elyayamama

Apr 17, 2020
Exactly.
A truly dedicated person will successfully hang himself from a small nail in the wall with his shoelaces. He'll jump out of a first-floor window and break his neck. He will set himself on fire with just one broken match. He will fatally overdose on some chewable vitamins.
These people are magnificent heroes with supernatural powers man.
can you really OD on chewable vitamins? I never thought of that

T

Tiredsotired

Jun 26, 2020
I'm surprised that the elastics didn't snap, this is very suspicious. Could it be a murder disguised as a suicide and the prison staff is just trying to cover their butt? Wouldn't the inmate's family be able to sue if he gets murdered in prison since they are supposed to protect him? I think it would be harder to sue if it's a "suicide".