• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
I've read how medical professionals that commit suicide here in the US are turning to injecting it straight up in and killing themselves that way.. I thought about getting some off the dark net using bitcoin or something..

Any thoughts?

I figure if that's how they're going out.,. They know something.. meaning.. quick.. painless.. easy..

Some people say having it around helps.. just having the option of peacing out around helps them cope.. I don't know.. I mean anymore.., I'm ready to go..
I just don't see things ever getting better.. never mattered what I did.. how hard I worked or any of the rest.. it was all a fraudulent scam..

Nothing makes them stop and get away from me and out of my life.. it's like trying to rid myself of termites.. they just wont fuck off with their insane bullshit..

They keep projecting all of their failures on to me.. I'm not telling anybody how I'm feeling this time.. they don't care and never listen anyways, and just use it against me..

And now I really don't care either.. If i cant that.. might as well jump in front of a train myself.. maybe throw myself in front of a bus to really shove it in their face and get their ass thrown in jail.. *inside drama*.. there is nothing left to live for.. life means nothing,, there was never any meaning,., human beings the majority are useless.. cruel.. pointless.. present company excluded..

If I'd known ten years ago that no matter what I did nothing in my life would ever change.. I'd have blown my head off ten years ago..

There was never any point in trying at all..
And they can go to jail for it..

I did set them up legally so even if i commit suicide they'll get a manslaughter charge.. I'm in law.. I worked it that way..

Also.. kind of.. they are guilty of manslaughter.. one or two.. three people are in line for an actual murder charge..

Let's see if they shape their ass up in the next few days.. their time is running out..

Otherwise.. I'm getting my legal and personal affairs in order and peacing out.. because I'm done dealing with this trash planet and trash people.. and trash behavior..

Thought about giving one last mind fuck to the doctors because I'm bored and they deserve it..

Anyways.. info on getting fentanyl in injectable form would be appreciated..

This is the only place where people get me..

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If you're ok injecting and find a vein then go for it.
I know plenty of Doctors who abuse F this way, and some that take too much and die.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Fentanyl IV seems like the holy grail of all methods to me. All the benefits of pentobarbital or SN without the high risk of throwing up.

The only problem is knowing how to properly inject yourself into a vein..

Hopefully someone makes a guide

• Hugs
Reactions: beaten96