• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I'd love to have it look like a natural death or an accident, but realistically it isn't possible.

I did get a wow moment reading this though - a guy who made his suicide look like a murder - he was found shot dead and no gun in sight...

He'd tied it to a large helium balloon so when he shot himself it floated away - God knows how they figured that out.

My Father Staged His Suicide to Look Like a Murder - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'd love to have it look like a natural death or an accident, but realistically it isn't possible.

I did get a wow moment reading this though - a guy who made his suicide look like a murder - he was found shot dead and no gun in sight...

He'd tied it to a large helium balloon so when he shot himself it floated away - God knows how they figured that out.

My Father Staged His Suicide to Look Like a Murder - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
Huh, that's interesting but at the end they still knew it was a suicide so mission failed. :ahhha:

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020

That was actually a good article. I could relate to the daughter.

Reactions: Endeavour
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Reminds me of that Sherlock Holmes where the woman ties the gun to a weight and it goes over a bridge into the water.

Reactions: Lastsauce
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019

Wow, that's really smart.

Reactions: Endeavour
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
bruh reminds of this scene in Days of our Lives. OG fans know what I'm talkin bout: