TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Just be careful who you share sources with. As someone on the site has obviously got the source from this site and then contacted DMC and said all of this.

Just because people purport to be genuine don't assume that they are. This is a message my friend who actually bought the product for meat curing received. My friend doesn't know I use the site and sent the message to me. Be careful, alot of fakes here.

Attachments

• IMG_20240925_104118.jpg
    IMG_20240925_104118.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
  • Hmph!
Reactions: HereTomorrow, mapleboy, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 9 others
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
that is infuriating, wow. what a condescending bastard.

Reactions: sadlittleman32, Lulu Sun, Fragile_ and 5 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think he is used to badgering like that from prolifers, nothing new. I'm sure their blood is boiling that people have such an easy peaceful way out. Hopefully it will be sometime before they succeed in fully depriving us of that option too.

Reactions: libitina, Lulu Sun, Plato'sCaveDweller and 6 others
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
What a dumbfuck. May he suffer from depression all of his life.

Reactions: Lulu Sun and davidtorez

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
What a dumbfuck. May he suffer from depression all of his life.
Why do people keep referencing a "he" I don't the know the gender of the person who contacted DMC

Reactions: davidtorez
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Why wish this on anyone?
Because they wish the same on us? People who go out of their way to make an account here and pretend to be one of us for a while just to get hold of our SN ressources and to contact the sellers and make them stop selling SN so they can "save your lives" deserve life long depression themselves. They have no clue what we are going through.

Why do people keep referencing a "he" I don't the know the gender of the person who contacted DMC
Good point. In German, the word for "idiot" is male so I automatically used "he". I know in English it's neutral, but sometimes I mix it up.

Reactions: libitina, Fragile_, Plato'sCaveDweller and 3 others
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
Because they wish the same on us? People who go out of their way to make an account here and pretend to be one of us for a while just to get hold of our SN ressources and to contact the sellers and make them stop selling SN so they can "save your lives" deserve life long depression themselves. They have no clue what we are going through.

Good point. In German, the word for "idiot" is male so I automatically used "he". I know in English it's neutral, but sometimes I mix it up.
I mean yeah what they do is bad, obviously. Wishing others harm does not make sense in this context though to me at least.

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
Why wish this on anyone?
if they want us to suffer without a way out they should also experience some kind of suffering i think. only fair really.

Reactions: sadlittleman32, Fragile_, Plato'sCaveDweller and 4 others
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Just be careful who you share sources with. As someone on the site has obviously got the source from this site and then contacted DMC and said all of this.

Just because people purport to be genuine don't assume that they are. This is a message my friend who actually bought the product for meat curing received. My friend doesn't know I use the site and sent the message to me. Be careful, alot of fakes here.
this seems odd. So you're friend who doesn't know you're on SaSu just happened to place an order with the same company that's discussed here, received this message and sent it to you? The seller sent them the message they received? I might be way off base and if so I'm sorry but this doesn't make any sense.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Throwawaysoul, sadlittleman32, absolutelyyou and 12 others

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
this seems odd. So you're friend who doesn't know you're on SaSu just happened to place an order with the same company that's discussed here, received this message and sent it to you? The seller sent them the message they received? I might be way off base and if so I'm sorry but this doesn't make any sense.
I'll pm you then it will make sense.

• Informative
Reactions: SonicFan1994 and davidtorez
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
These prolifers are pure evil and controlling bastards

Many people are suffering extreme torture and need a way out

We all will die anyway

It's no one else's business what I do with my own life

Plus Me killing myself won't affect anyone else or anything. To anyone else it Won't make a difference if I kill myself tomorrow or die anyway years later of a natural cause later anyway

They don't seem to have the ability to rationally understand that we are all going to die either way if we suicide or not.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: complex, Plato'sCaveDweller, Tony24 and 5 others
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
How did your friend know you were also ordering this too? I am a little confused I guess but wow all around. Hope everything turns out OK for you and it works out alright.

Reactions: absolutelyyou, opheliaoveragain, Plato'sCaveDweller and 3 others
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
if they want us to suffer without a way out they should also experience some kind of suffering i think. only fair really.
Seems like a childish understanding of life to be honest. It's so bad yet you think others should deal with it? That's just dickish.

Reactions: LunarLight, absolutelyyou and SonicFan1994
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Student
Jul 11, 2024
I don't understand anything said in the original post except the screenshot.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023

How did your friend know you were also ordering this too? I am a little confused I guess but wow all around. Hope everything turns out OK for you and it works out alright

I don't understand anything said in the original post except the screenshot.
That's the only important thing you need too know. That there are people here who will get given information about sources and then contact the websites directly and share information with the websites. So you not understanding the original post is totally ok. My point was for people to be careful about Shariing sources as not everyone is who they claim to be on this website and might be asking for information under false pretences.
How did your friend know you were also ordering this too? I am a little confused I guess but wow all around. Hope everything turns out OK for you and it works out alright.
To be completely honest, I'm not going to answer personal questions to avoid doxxing my friend online to the owner encase the owner has an account on the site or the person who sent the message to the owner also has an account on this site (very likely). I hope you can appreciate why I can't share much information. What I can say is this..... people need to he careful of who they trust on this website and what they say on this website as in this case you can see it has gotten back to the owner which could effect the source for some people and make the source unavailable from this person. I'm not able to provide a lot of information given that the message proves that people will go to lengths to be deceitful to other users in order to get the name of sources and then try and put an end to the sources. I don't know anyone in the comment section and for all I know the person who sent the message to the owner trying to put an end to the source could be in this comment section or even watching the thread so I've got to be careful of the information I share. I hope that makes sense. My friend didn't know I was ordering that's an assumption you've made. My friend innocently sent the message to a few friends in confusion about why they'd received this message when they were ordering the item for legitimate reasons and not the reasons people on this site order it for. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. Given I don't know who's watching the thread and who's behind the accounts messaging me on this thread.

Last edited:
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
That's the only important thing you need too know. That there are people here who will get given information about sources and then contact the websites directly and share information with the websites. So you not understanding the original post is totally ok. My point was for people to be careful about Shariing sources as not everyone is who they claim to be on this website and might be asking for information under false pretences.
That's not the only important thing the situation doesn't make sense sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Throwawaysoul, absolutelyyou, libitina and 2 others
D

danter0id

Oct 20, 2023
I mean, I don't believe that your friend was buying high-purity SN for meat curing from DMC, I frankly don't believe most English speakers who aren't suicidal are going to a shopify storefront for meat curing supplies when premixed curing salts are available pretty much everywhere, but that's aside the point

given the disclaimers on the SN listing on DMC, which have been there for awhile, I'm pretty sure they know exactly why people are buying SN from them. I don't blame them - suicidal dollars have the same spending power as any other dollars, and we are kind of desperate. I think it's more likely that after significantly increased pressure from others (caused by people being so cavalier with giving out sources), they feel the need to further cover their ass by messaging folks independently to verify. they know very well people are lying, but if they have a record of each individual customer saying "honest, sir, I just want to cure my meats"... they can shrug off responsibility if the next of kin tries to come after them.

Reactions: athiestjoe, absolutelyyou, complex and 4 others
coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
Seems like a childish understanding of life to be honest. It's so bad yet you think others should deal with it? That's just dickish.
only if they want to force others to deal with it. in that case they deserve it, and maybe it'll give them a new perspective

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and lynnschronicles
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
That makes 100% sense. You don't know who we are however the converse is also true we don't know who you are and your supposed info is odd. It's also very convenient as well. I don't know for sure and people should judge for themselves. .. also in the interest of full transparency you never did pm me and I certainly never sent you a message. ( not saying you said you did i just want to be clear)

• Love
Reactions: complex, Plato'sCaveDweller, TraumaEscapee:) and 1 other person

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
That's not the only important thing the situation doesn't make sense sorry.
You're entitled to your views :)

I was warning people and I'm happy I've achieved that without going in depth.

Reactions: divinemistress36
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
two words for those confused: plausible deniability

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
That makes 100% sense. You don't know who we are however the converse is also true we don't know who you are and your supposed info is odd. It's also very convenient as well. I don't know for sure and people should judge for themselves. .. also in the interest of full transparency you never did pm me and I certainly never sent you a message. ( not saying you said you did i just want to be clear)
I understand. Although I did message you, check your conversations. Or private messages. I wanted to pass on a message. I understand things don't make sense but they don't necessarily need to make sense as you can never be 100% truthful on this site to protect privacy amongst other things. So sometimes you have to change certain details. However, the message that the person sent is what I wanted to warn people about. Just for people to be careful who they share sources with. Not to trust everyone who asks, as some people ask as a reason to put and end to the source.
Just busy ATM. When less busy later today, I will explain things more easily so it's more easy to understand but yes I understand everyone's confusion. I'm just busy ATM :)

Reactions: SonicFan1994 and Plato'sCaveDweller
D

danter0id

Oct 20, 2023
oh my lord, I just looked at DMC's prices for MSG ("wouldn't it be fun if they sold shit for meat curing at competitive prices?") and it's TWENTY-SEVEN DOLLARS for 100g. that is fucking bananapants. that is a $3 amount of MSG. the place is so transparently a front made to sell SN that it beggars belief. anyone who is seriously messaging this guy like "you obviously don't know, but people are buying this to kill themselves" is a fool.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, TraumaEscapee:), SonicFan1994 and 1 other person
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Tht sellr ws outd b/ BBC mnths ag/

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22, Plato'sCaveDweller and maynoname
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
oh my lord, I just looked at DMC's prices for MSG ("wouldn't it be fun if they sold shit for meat curing at competitive prices?") and it's TWENTY-SEVEN DOLLARS for 100g. that is fucking bananapants. that is a $3 amount of MSG. the place is so transparently a front made to sell SN that it beggars belief. anyone who is seriously messaging this guy like "you obviously don't know, but people are buying this to kill themselves" is a fool.
Same with sodium benzoate

you can buy a pound for what they charge for 50gs

Yea its def just a front now that you said it, no real chief would use this site due to the prices lol

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Tht sellr ws outd b/ BBC mnths ag/
I'm fully aware. Which is why I didn't understand why he was sharing that message with my friend. I also questioned whether he had written the message in an email to himself to send as a screenshot to my friend purporting to be from someone else, so that he could indirectly cover himself if my friend CTB themselves. Almost, a "if this person ends their life, then I have it in messages that they were using it for the right reasons and I'm not responsible". I told my friend it was beyond fishy. I also see no one here has mentioned this supposed message which was allegedly sent to all customers. Which furthers my suspicions he wrote it himself via email, screenshotted the email (hiding the sender details) and was pretending it was from a random person. However, just encase I thought it would be wise to share on the site. As people do give the source out and unfortunately there are people posing here as people they genuinely aren't.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I'm fully aware. Which is why I didn't understand why he was sharing that message with my friend. I also questioned whether he had written the message in an email to himself to send as a screenshot to my friend purporting to be from someone else, so that he could indirectly cover himself if my friend CTB themselves. Almost, a "if this person ends their life, then I have it in messages that they were using it for the right reasons and I'm not responsible". I told my friend it was beyond fishy. I also see no one here has mentioned this supposed message which was allegedly sent to all customers. Which furthers my suspicions he wrote it himself via email, screenshotted the email (hiding the sender details) and was pretending it was from a random person. However, just encase I thought it would be wise to share on the site. As people do give the source out and unfortunately there are people posing here as people they genuinely aren't.
I also have a theory the screenshot may be fake due to the very specific crop job.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul and Plato'sCaveDweller