• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwawaypink

throwawaypink

hikikomori 🦷
Aug 30, 2023
for as long as i can remember Ive been carrying a stone. At first it was small, it was bothersome and uncomfortable ofc but it was easy to carry. i could sometimes ignore it and at times id even forget that i was holding a stone. i couldve very easily thrown it away if i wanted to but for some reason i didnt. i thought i had to carry it with me.

as time went by my hands had fused with the stone and i could no longer throw it away if i wanted to. it became harder carrying the stone to the point where it got in the way of my daily life. i was constantly aware of it. i dont know if its the stone that somehow grew bigger or if its me who had somehow gotten smaller. the stone keeps slowly crushing me. im at the point where im barely crawling on the ground trying to carry this stone thats weighting me down. i know my end is near. the day when i can no longer hold up the stone and it completely crushes me.the inevitable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lynx. and LoiteringClouds