F

FaunaHeni

May 2, 2023
Have you ever tried to pass out with exit bag and inert gas? ( Obviously I mean, with somebody else present to remove the bag after fainting. Or holding the bag with your hands in front of your nose and mouth... )
What does it feel like?

Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
I've read of a person on here testing his mask by just holding it against his face without having the head straps around the back of his head. He did pass out and fall forward and hit his head. I think he gave a warning about doing this test because he was quite out off it from just a test. Think this person was on his own when testing.

Some people also use a pulse ox sensor on there finger to watch the oxygen levels drop in their blood.

Reactions: Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I've read of a person on here testing his mask by just holding it against his face without having the head straps around the back of his head. He did pass out and fall forward and hit his head. I think he gave a warning about doing this test because he was quite out off it from just a test. Think this person was on his own when testing.

Some people also use a pulse ox sensor on there finger to watch the oxygen levels drop in their blood.
Are you referring to @Wunderkind ? If not I would be interested in the posting if you can find it

Reactions: Endex
Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
Are you referring to @Wunderkind ? If not I would be interested in the posting if you can find it
I can't remember who wrote it. I did read wunderkinds postings before he left and even copied his set up and bought from the same place he did, not from EM.

Last edited:
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I can't remember who wrote it. I did read wonderkinds postings before he left and even copied his set up and bought from the same place he did, not from EM.
Im curious because I want to test this myself and only read his report which didn't sound so dangerous.

Reactions: Endex
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Have you ever tried to pass out with exit bag and inert gas? ( Obviously I mean, with somebody else present to remove the bag after fainting. Or holding the bag with your hands in front of your nose and mouth... )
What does it feel like?
I've tested my Nitrogen set up many times with an oximeter, once the oxygen dropped to 78 after a few few breaths, I took the EEBD hood off, Oxygen continued to drop to 54, felt ok

Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
Im curious because I want to test this myself and only read his report which didn't sound so dangerous.
I'm just going to read through his posts, I'll let you know if it was him.

Reactions: Das Nichts
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Das Nichts and Endex
F

FaunaHeni

May 2, 2023
The "blackout test" has been done by several members with SCBA or SCUBA setups: Diver_K_A, Wunderkind, efilist, LetzteAusfahrt and others. There are also videos around internet of people fainting while playing inhaling bags of inert gases.​

If the exposure to the inert gas is blunt, you faint suddenly without prior notice.
Once unconscious... Are there any movements of arms, legs, muscles?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
The documented CTB cases report no movements or very minor ones.

• Informative
Reactions: Endex and outrider567
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
FWiW: