• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
It's so weird, even when I did it very tight with the drawstring. I mean I'm not gonna do the gas method anymore because can't afford it rn but I don't mind sharing my experience. It seems people are succeeding with SN
I know your team sn now but bag is my backup plan so I'm still inclined to make this work.

Reactions: outrider567
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
So I've attempted the blackout test.

• 2.8 Nitrogen
  • Bag Diameter. 60 x 40 cm / 20 liters / 45 micron
  • 3mm elastic cord
Inflation takes some time, if you feel the gas flow tingling your ears you need to tighten the bag more on your
forehead. Bag inflated like in ppeh pictures, however you need to keep the constant flow running.
If you turn the gas flow down gas will deplete very fast from the bag.
The bag was done the same as the doing it with chi video.
I did not hyperventilate.

This shit was wild, pulled the bag down, took a few breaths. Pulse oxymeter started pinging like crazy.
After that i just remember wild noises, hard to describe but a bit like experimental electronic music.
I think i only regained consciousness because I headbutted the cabinet in front of me.
Cylinder knocked over, pulse oxymeter lying on the floor, head bloody.

I have no recollection how long it took.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: limeoctave, Sonny77, todienomore and 5 others
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022

• 2.8 Nitrogen
  • 3mm elastic cord
Inflation takes some time, if you feel the gas flow tingling your ears you need to tighten the bag more on your
forehead. Bag inflated like in ppeh pictures, however you need to keep the constant flow running.

This shit was wild, pulled the bag down, took a few breaths. Pulse oxymeter started pinging like crazy.
After that i just remember wild noises, hard to describe but a bit like experimental electronic music.
I think i only regained consciousness because I headbutted the cabinet in front of me.

omgggg that's insane. Hope you're okay. So you could have basically CTBed at that moment if it wasn't for the cabinet. Damn it I should have bought nitrogen instead of argon.

• Love
Reactions: Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
omgggg that's insane. Hope you're okay. So you could have basically CTBed at that moment if it wasn't for the cabinet. Damn it I should have bought nitrogen instead of argon.
Like they say, fortune favors the brave 😁 No it really was a dumb idea and the only reason I'm not retarded now (due to insufficient gas volume) is
the fact that the nozzle that connects the regulator to the oxygen tubing broke in half effectively stopping the gas flow into the bag.

Nozzle

I might add, the initial idea was to turn the gas down and only take a few breaths. But like described above the gas depletes from the bag very fast
when there is no constant flow. On the other hand, this proves that the CO2 purging is very effective.

Otherwise than that, I can't say I'm grateful that I am alive today, it will be just like any day. Maybe I'm already detached enough to ctb.

• Wow
Reactions: Endex, Obliviate and GasMonkey
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Like they say, fortune favors the brave 😁 No it really was a dumb idea and the only reason I'm not retarded now (due to insufficient gas volume) is
the fact that the nozzle that connects the regulator to the oxygen tubing broke in half effectively stopping the gas flow into the bag.

View attachment 111462

I might add, the initial idea was to turn the gas down and only take a few breaths. But like described above the gas depletes from the bag very fast
when there is no constant flow. On the other hand, this proves that the CO2 purging is very effective.

Otherwise than that, I can't say I'm grateful that I am alive today, it will be just like any day. Maybe I'm already detached enough to ctb.
Wow. Atleast now you know to keep the nozzle in mind and other factors for when you do actually CTB. Did it break when you banged into the cabinet? Ugh I wish I knew what was wrong with mine besides argon.

Last edited:
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
Good, that the valve did not break.

View attachment 111462

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

• 2.8 Nitrogen
  • 3mm elastic cord

View attachment 111462

How that nozzle break?

So you did this without a flowmeter?
Which value you talking about ?

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Wow. Atleast now you know to keep the nozzle in mind and other factors for when you do actually CTB. Did it break when you banged into the cabinet? Ugh I wish I knew what was wrong with mine besides argon.
Strapping the cylinder and oneself should be enough.

So you did this without a flowmeter?

Of course not. This is a 2 liter cylinder with an nitrogen regulator. The nozzle was on the
right hand side. It can be easily replaced by a new one for 5 - 10 €.

Untitled

As you can see I did not screw the regulator on centered. So when i knocked the tank over
it fell on the front breaking the nozzle because the strain of the oxygen tubing.
At least I think this is what happened. Next time I'm going to record this to the exact sequence
of steps.

Untitled2

The carrying handle protected the cylinder valve and the regulator too. Real lucky that i don't not have to replace this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endex, Obliviate, GasMonkey and 1 other person
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

Of course not. This is a 2 liter cylinder with an nitrogen regulator. The nozzle was on the

View attachment 111577

As you can see I did not screw the regulator on centered. So when i knocked the tank over
it fell on the front breaking the nozzle because the strain of the oxygen tubing.
At least I think this is what happened. Next time I'm going to record this to the exact sequence
of steps.

View attachment 111576

The carrying handle protected the cylinder valve and the regulator too. Real lucky that i don't not have to replace this.
I have a question let say everything is setup and ready to do it, to do ctb you have to open the cylinder all the way or little is enough , even if we open the cylinder all the way flowmeter still allow only 15 lpm right ?

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
You open the cylinder fully. The flowmeter only displays the liters per minute.

You set the flow with the silver dial on the right side.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I have a question let say everything is setup and ready to do it, to do ctb you have to open the cylinder all the way or little is enough , even if we open the cylinder all the way flowmeter still allow only 15 lpm right ?
Flowmeter controls the flow, whether its totally open or not

• 2.8 Nitrogen
  • 3mm elastic cord

How low did your Oxygen Level go on the Oximeter?

• 2.8 Nitrogen
  • 3mm elastic cord

How did you headbutt the cabinet? So, you were standing up, and before you knew it, after just a few breaths, you passed out

View attachment 111577

of steps.

View attachment 111576

So, you made a mistake not screwing on the regulator centered
Nitrogen has worked amazing for me--Done several tests with the EEBD Hood at 15 LPM--First you take several deep breaths and watch your pulse go up on the Oximeter, while at the same time, filling up the Hood with Nitrogen--Then put the Hood on and breathe normally--After about 5 breaths, the Oxygen dropped to 78, so I took it off, and my Oxygen level dropped more, to 54--I don't think you pass out until the Oxygen level reaches 25, because I got it down to 46 and still conscious

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Nitrogen has worked amazing for me--Done several tests with the EEBD Hood at 15 LPM--First you take several deep breaths and watch your pulse go up on the Oximeter, while at the same time, filling up the Hood with Nitrogen--Then put the Hood on and breathe normally--After about 5 breaths, the Oxygen dropped to 78, so I took it off, and my Oxygen level dropped more, to 54--I don't think you pass out until the Oxygen level reaches 25, because I got it down to 46 and still conscious
Can you say how long it took for you to go to level 78 and 54?

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
How low did your Oxygen Level go on the Oximeter?
I wanted to track it on the smartphone but it didn't, so no clue.
How did you headbutt the cabinet? So, you were standing up, and before you knew it, after just a few breaths, you passed out
Sitting on the edge of the bed, cabinet in front of me.

So, you made a mistake not screwing on the regulator centered
I wouldn't consider this a mistake since it probably contributed to the strain on the nozzle that broke it half.

Reactions: outrider567
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
@outrider567 @Das Nichts Ugh I'm so jealous. I seriously wish mine would have worked. But I'm really happy that you guys are good to go and it seems like you'll get a nice peaceful death.

Reactions: Das Nichts and outrider567
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
@outrider567 @Das Nichts Ugh I'm so jealous. I seriously wish mine would have worked. But I'm really happy that you guys are good to go and it seems like you'll get a nice peaceful death.
It makes me sad that argon did not work for you. Maybe you can save up some money and get a nitrogen cylinder ?

Last edited:
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
After about 5 breaths, the Oxygen dropped to 78, so I took it off, and my Oxygen level dropped more, to 54--I don't think you pass out until the Oxygen level reaches 25, because I got it down to 46 and still conscious
Tried it again today, this time with the mask. My disco started at 77%. I was barely able to stop it.

2a57d658 5bae 4401 b9d2 5afd05781f0b

Reactions: todienomore and GasMonkey
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
when did you take the mask off, at what oxygen level--You kept looking at the oximeter even afterwards?
I lost it this time as well so I don't really know 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Still living. Not sure if that' s a good thing.
LOL same. Trying to find the courage to leave with my SN. Is your iinert gas method fully good to go? The guy on this thread vizzy CTBed :notsure: wishing his soul peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
LOL same. Trying to find the courage to leave with my SN. Is your iinert gas method fully good to go? The guy on this thread vizzy CTBed :notsure: wishing his soul peace
Yes. My SCBA Setup is complete, debt is payed, everything written down, most the stuff organized.

@Vizzy was special. Even built his own tubing and made sure all the info is out there. Very kind guy.

Reactions: ztem, Obliviate, Mare Imbrium and 1 other person