H

hath183

Jan 6, 2024
So I'm sat here writhing in pain, deliberating possibilities whilst reading g through threads here. Has anybody any experience on induced cardiac event? Heart attack/heart stop.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I haven't, but I've tried and wanted to. Sorry not much to help, but I just wanted to say hello so maybe you don't feel alone right now.

donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
So I'm sat here writhing in pain, deliberating possibilities whilst reading g through threads here. Has anybody any experience on induced cardiac event? Heart attack/heart stop.
I'm sorry you are in pain. Oddly scrolling through here brings me comfort. I too have thought about this method. I recently even posted about a possible one. A woman was recently in the news about killing her husband and the autopsy revealed a substance. Didn't seem like a way I'd like to chose. Maybe do a little google searching and scroll through here! I hope you find some relief for you pain today

H

hath183

Jan 6, 2024
Also why is the majority of the population pro life.. I don't understand that it's like you've got to be alive long enough to contribute to some regime and make someone else's life cushy: