• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LosingTheBattle

Dec 4, 2020
New here...
Few weeks ago.. I had a genius idea. I'm not at the stage where I'm brave enough to actively end my life as I'm a chicken. But I feel like I'm getting there. Seriously.
But the idea.. was walking. Walking for 5km through bad areas in the dark hoping I was attacked or mugged to potentially get knifed to death. I'm in the UK so it happens regularly. No success yet but while I'm walking I feel at ease.. like there's a chance I won't make it home. Often though about starving myself too.. what would happen if I did? I'm 270+ pounds.

anyone else ever felt like this or done something similar? Let's call it wishful death.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
M

MMblackdemons

Dec 4, 2020
Yes I understand you! I was thinking about not drinking for few days

0utsider

0utsider

Dec 9, 2020
Starving is probably one of the worst ways to go, don't do that. Going to a bad neighborhood and hoping to get attacked may work if the conditions are perfect.

S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
New here...
Few weeks ago.. I had a genius idea. I'm not at the stage where I'm brave enough to actively end my life as I'm a chicken. But I feel like I'm getting there. Seriously.
But the idea.. was walking. Walking for 5km through bad areas in the dark hoping I was attacked or mugged to potentially get knifed to death. I'm in the UK so it happens regularly. No success yet but while I'm walking I feel at ease.. like there's a chance I won't make it home. Often though about starving myself too.. what would happen if I did? I'm 270+ pounds.

anyone else ever felt like this or done something similar? Let's call it wishful death.
The likelyhood can be increased if you taunt the muggers holding you at knifepoint. Still I personally would not go for the indirect method.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'm considering starving myself too. I suffered from anorexia when I was 12 and was hospitalized when I reached 90 pounds (I was tall for my age so it was a lot more significant than it sounds). I honestly didn't feel any negative effects from anorexia even though I was technically at death's doorstep. I wasn't vying for death the first time around, but the complete lack of pain almost makes me want to try it again (though it would be significantly more difficult to lose weight solely through restricting when I'm not going through an active growth spurt like I was as a child).

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Starving is a horrible method:(( and going through dangerous areas could work but it's also likely to be very painful and not peaceful obviously. I'd suggest looking for a different method but it's your choice

Reactions: Salvation_
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Around here, we called that Forrest Gumpin in da Hood

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
My main plan is hanging but since I'm still not brave enough for it I've starvation/dehydration as a back up plan. I'm currently starving myself (about 30 hours). In few hours I will also start the dehydration process. I don't know if I will sustain this for long thought. If I don't then hanging is my realistic method. I'm thinking of ordering N but I doubt I will successfully get it.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
My main plan is hanging but since I'm still not brave enough for it I've starvation/dehydration as a back up plan. I'm currently starving myself (about 30 hours). In few hours I will also start the dehydration process. I don't know if I will sustain this for long thought. If I don't then hanging is my realistic method. I'm thinking of ordering N but I doubt I will successfully get it.
Damn that must be so painful:(( sorry you felt like you had to do that

Bazzinga

Bazzinga

Lost
Dec 25, 2020
New here...

But what if you aren't killed at once and ur kidnapped and tortured or something that'll just make things worse?you'll never know what's going to happen there's a lot of possibilities considering the situation.

Reactions: Pookie
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
But what if you aren't killed at once and ur kidnapped and tortured or something that'll just make things worse?you'll never know what's going to happen there's a lot of possibilities considering the situation.
yeah he could just be stabbed/ beaten / shot but not die and end up with nerve damage and lifelong pain or paralyzed etc.