KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Why do I feel like one of these days you're gonna end up in a Logan Paul video? "What's up guys, today I'm going to "hang out" in the wank forest."

Man, I'm gonna miss you loads (no pun intended) if and when you leave here. You're a really funny and interesting guy.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, Symbiote, Celerity and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Man, I'm gonna miss you loads (no pun intended) if and when you leave here. You're a really funny and interesting guy.
You are all underestimating how lazy and incompetent I am haha. Sure, I probably have the nerve to pull the trigger but I don't think I have enough balls (or brains) to jump or to acquire any good methods tbh. Don't worry, guys, this is probably going to take me a while haha. Feels good to be appreciated at least, didn't realize ppl liked my shitposting this much tbh.

Why do I feel like one of these days you're gonna end up in Logan Paul video? "What's up guys, today I'm going to "hang out" in the wank forest."

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Celerity and 2 others
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Thanks fam, I have not done any creative writing. I did stand-up comedy a couple of times before realizing that it was also a normie-or-bust business (like creative writing, painting, regular writing and 99% of all jobs).
damn i wish i had skills like that