• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I don't want this thread to devolve into arguments over what criterias are required to get euthanasia but regardless of what you think should be the criteria for euthanasia I think everyone here can agree they want euthanasia to some degree as we all relate to the struggle of how difficult and daunting suicide is.

I personally think there should be suicide centres in every county or major city where you sign up for a waiting list, during the waiting period you really decide if you're sure that suicide really is the right choice for you and if at the end of the period you're still completely sure you want it then you go to the centre, they give you a sleeping agent and then inject you with a lethal chemical. It's peaceful especially since you're sure you truly want to die and your body is left dignified and I personally don't like how most common methods make your body look horrific.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Access to euthanisia should be instant, extremely accessible and peaceful, it should be an automatic human right and to wish to deny that is an unacceptable crime especially as we were so harmfully forced to exist in the first place by those who so cruelly decided to procreate even know existing truly is nothing more than meaningless suffering.

A peaceful suicide would be suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. Suicide is the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human and one shouldn't have to be burdened with this existence if they don't wish to, in my case I'd certainly always prefer to be permanently unaware. For me existence could never be desirable under any circumstances, I only wish for eternal nothingness.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I'd love if they provided some pre-CTB checklist to follow. Something to help get my ducks in a row regarding finances, will, final wishes, etc. for my loved ones, assistance in sending out final letters, ridding myself of certain possessions, etc. something to ease the people left behind and not have them deal with selling my car and realizing I didn't have a beneficiary set up or whatever.