• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
I am in so much pain that i can't describe in words. I feel so much alone in the world. Future seems terrifying, full of pain and misery. I really want to exist peacefully. I don't think even death would come easily to me. I wish for some mercy at least in death. I can't stop crying. It's so much unberable

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111, stillwoozy, Deleted member 4288 and 11 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Me too and so many of us, you're not alone here.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Superfluous, Fadinglife and 2 others
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Yeah I feel the same. Like I am so miserable death wont take me.
But I am piecing last parts of the suicide puzzle.
I am gonna storm my way into the kingdom of heaven.

Reactions: Karangel25 and Fadinglife
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I can relate to that. We're a lot in this case here, you're not alone.

Reactions: Fadinglife
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Similarly. I am so tired - feeling like I lived for centuries, I have endured for so long, for decades, I just have no more strength for anything.

We must not surrender: peaceful death must become our only meaning and purpose of existence. Imagine how great it is to just not exist! We have to achieve this at any cost, I imagine myself to be some kind of soldier who has to fulfill the last important mission, this is nonsense, but it somehow helps a little.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Hello Fadinglife,

As the other members have said we all know what you're going through with excruciating intimacy.

Everyday I'm alive is a reminder to me of how I've wasted my life so utterly through my own cowardice, fear, weakness, stupidity and inaction leading to a constant self-loathing that eats at me like an acid. Yet my instinct for self-preservation is still strong enough that I can't bring myself to end it all.

So I barely exist....trapped between the two extremes of a life I can't stand and a death I'm afraid of...the tension between the two slowly getting worse and which I have no idea how to resolve.

When I first joined here and read comments by the many members who are experiencing the same intense emotions that gnaw at them without mercy like mine do to me I felt a sense of relief, a sense of communion with these people, knowing that I wasn't alone by being in such bad shape.

I found people who were in the same situation as me.... willing to admit that no, life doesn't always get better...that you can't put a smiley face on every problem and it'll magically improve...that having someone tell you "hang in there" is nothing more than an insultingly shallow way of saying "keep suffering"....that no matter what you do...no matter how hard you try...the pain doesn't always go away and even gets worse instead.

Sadly, not even this does much for me anymore.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadinglife, Scribble Fan and DoomedxFromBirth
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Hello Fadinglife,

As the other members have said we all know what you're going through with excruciating intimacy.

Everyday I'm alive is a reminder to me of how I've wasted my life so utterly through my own cowardice, fear, weakness, stupidity and inaction leading to a constant self-loathing that eats at me like an acid. Yet my instinct for self-preservation is still strong enough that I can't bring myself to end it all.

So I barely exist....trapped between the two extremes of a life I can't stand and a death I'm afraid of...the tension between the two slowly getting worse and which I have no idea how to resolve.

When I first joined here and read comments by the many members who are experiencing the same intense emotions that gnaw at them without mercy like mine do to me I felt a sense of relief, a sense of communion with these people, knowing that I wasn't alone by being in such bad shape.

I found people who were in the same situation as me.... willing to admit that no, life doesn't always get better...that you can't put a smiley face on every problem and it'll magically improve...that having someone tell you "hang in there" is nothing more than an insultingly shallow way of saying "keep suffering"....that no matter what you do...no matter how hard you try...the pain doesn't always go away and even gets worse instead.

Sadly, not even this does much for me anymore.....
Probably the most honest thing I've ever read.

Reactions: Fadinglife and pane
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I relate a whole lot by death not even coming easily for me, my luck is just that shitty... I hope you can ease your pain

stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
I love you and I understand how you feel.