D

David

Mar 18, 2021
https://theync.com/woman-hangs-herself-from-ceiling-fan.htm
this girl hangs herself completely with a thin rope but She regains consciousness after 30 seconds and suffers severely for a minute and dies painfully.
In my opinion The location of the knot next to the neck can not be the cause of her failure Because I've watched a lot of videoes that People did the same thing even with cloth and died easily.
I read somewhere that women have deeper carotid arteries than men And in the past centuries when women were executed, some of them died in great pain. Because their carotid arteries did not close well and properly and they remained consciousness.
Now I want to know your opinion why this girl failed to hang herself painlessly Because no one wants to wake up in the middle of his or her hanging and suffers and dies painfully

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, BeautifulMosaics, weepingfree and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I gues she couldn't manage to find and keep putting pressure on her sweet spot.
This is scary. I don't think I will ever be able to hang myself.
I guess I'll have to get SN or N somehow.

Reactions: yellowjasmine88, miserableforever, BeautifulMosaics and 2 others
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I think it was issues with the ligature, it didn't look good enough IMO. This is why you should carry a pair of scissors or blade in case something goes horribly wrong like that, what a terrible way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manaaja, ithappens, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i want to end my life by hanging

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Manaaja, SheJumped and 2 others
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I feel sick, this is my only method left. It's gonna be so painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Dear Agony, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Fuck me, I'm pretty sure I caught some flesh eating virus from those comments.
I feel sick, this is my only method left. It's gonna be so painful.
If you do plenty of research and do some tests it shouldn't be painful, uncomfortable but not painful.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, blacktrain98, iDieUDie80 and 1 other person
DonTellMeToStayAlive

DonTellMeToStayAlive

Student
Jan 18, 2019
I have no idea. It scares me, is hanging always this painful.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I already answered you.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...s-girl-fail-to-hang-herself-painlessly.63081/

L

Lorraine

Nov 19, 2020
That was horrible. And apparently, someone else was right there watching her? Ugh.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
These sites are disturbing.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and BeautifulMosaics
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I'm too scared to watch this because hanging is my only option.

Reactions: Manaaja, DarkWolf and hfdepression30
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Some people just don't have a sweet spot. Poor girl found that the hard way.

I hope she's happy now, wherever she is. Nobody should spend their last moments in such pain

Reactions: miserableforever, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Manaaja
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
This is why you should carry a pair of scissors or blade in case something goes horribly wrong like that, what a terrible way to go.
This is actually some pretty smart advice.

It's hard to tell why her attempt failed so bad because the video doesn't show much. Maybe the rope was too thin? The knot was tied incorrectly or the noose didn't tighten enough? Maybe she should have lubed the rope with soap or so?

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
https://theync.com/woman-hangs-herself-from-ceiling-fan.htm
this girl hangs herself completely with a thin rope but She regains consciousness after 30 seconds and suffers severely for a minute and dies painfully.
In my opinion The location of the knot next to the neck can not be the cause of her failure Because I've watched a lot of videoes that People did the same thing even with cloth and died easily.
I read somewhere that women have deeper carotid arteries than men And in the past centuries when women were executed, some of them died in great pain. Because their carotid arteries did not close well and properly and they remained consciousness.
Now I want to know your opinion why this girl failed to hang herself painlessly Because no one wants to wake up in the middle of his or her hanging and suffers and dies painfully
I think it would have been "better" if the rope was fed from behind her head.

That should have produced a better seal around the front of her neck, making the method more effective.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
She put the noose too high up on her neck. It should be below the Adams apple if I'm not mistaken.
1: this is why partial is recommended over full. Talking to you G&E!
2: You want to "lean" into the noose not have your neck being pulled up.
3: You want the noose below the Adams apple where the sweet spot is within 2 inches or 3 of your fingers from the bottom of your neck or collar bone. Somewhere within you 3 fingers is the sweet spot to "black out" but NOT block your breathing.
4: Partial SHOULD be just like "night night" which is a method of "compression". This is not what she did. It seems she didnt practice.
5: block "blood" NOT air. Block "blood" NOT air.

I think this is in the thread and in "five last acts" and is described in many many places. If I'm wrong I hope someone can correct me. She did not "black out" and she was left awake for the entire ride. You want to die in your sleep with this method. I hope this helps. ❤

Reactions: yellowjasmine88, miserableforever, Jemo_ and 2 others
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
She put the noose too high up on her neck. It should be below the Adams apple if I'm not mistaken.
1: this is why partial is recommended over full. Talking to you G&E!
2: You want to "lean" into the noose not have your neck being pulled up.
3: You want the noose below the Adams apple where the sweet spot is within 2 inches or 3 of your fingers from the bottom of your neck or collar bone. Somewhere within you 3 fingers is the sweet spot to "black out" but NOT block your breathing.
4: Partial SHOULD be just like "night night" which is a method of "compression". This is not what she did. It seems she didnt practice.
5: block "blood" NOT air. Block "blood" NOT air.

I think this is in the thread and in "five last acts" and is described in many many places. If I'm wrong I hope someone can correct me. She did not "black out" and she was left awake for the entire ride. You want to die in your sleep with this method. I hope this helps. ❤
But even if you place the rope below the Adam's apple, won't it go high in the neck anyway just from the weight of the body?

Reactions: yellowjasmine88 and miserableforever
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
But even if you place the rope below the Adam's apple, won't it go high in the neck anyway just from the weight of the body?
Yes. This is why you want to lean "down" into the rope. Having part of your body on the ground or an anchor point like a ledge or chair or edge of the bed. With full suspension the rope will want to squeeze and move up. This also cuts off your air. You want to cut off the blood just like night night. This stuff is in the mega thread how to hang yourself and in the book five last acts and in the suicide wiki.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Yes. This is why you want to lean "down" into the rope. Having part of your body on the ground or an anchor point like a ledge or chair or edge of the bed. With full suspension the rope will want to squeeze and move up. This also cuts off your air. You want to cut off the blood just like night night. This stuff is in the mega thread how to hang yourself and in the book five last acts and in the suicide wiki.
Before I found this site, I was experimenting with a bandanna around my neck trying to get the light headed feeling and got it once, next time I tried I fucked a pharyngeal nerve and fissured my throat cartilage. Still hanging is my only method. But can't try partial anymore because it will make my fissure worse if it fails, can't rehearse.
So it has to be a once and final thing, only achievable with full.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and landojustwannactb
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
it's painful to watch, is she dead or is it an attempt? it looks like it's not an ordinary hangman's knot that she makes with the twine

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I do think the video is authentic. Do you think she regained consciousness when she stepped back onto the ladder ever so briefly?

The most obvious thing here is that the noose is around the side of her neck, when it should be behind her head. Both carotids need to be compressed. The beauty with full suspension is that no matter what you will die shortly eventually.

Reactions: GettingOut, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Cakes and 1 other person
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I do think the video is authentic. Do you think she regained consciousness when she stepped back onto the ladder ever so briefly?

The most obvious thing here is that the noose is around the side of her neck, when it should be behind her head. Both carotids need to be compressed. The beauty with full suspension is that no matter what you will die shortly eventually.
She May not have had any access to do homework on this method. She probly only felt like she had a good reason to go. It looks to me like she died. This video is on a laptop and someone else is talking while watching and recording this video it seems. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021

But mostly painfully

Jemo_

Jemo_

No_other_way_outta_this_sh#thole
Apr 22, 2021
Do you have any pictures or videos of partial h you could share...having a difficulty creating that mental image

But in the most excruatingly painful way though....

Last edited:
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Do you have any pictures or videos of partial h you could share...having a difficulty creating that mental image

Most of this info is in the mega thread "how to hang yourself". I will try to find it.

129 1

Which part specifically were you talking about? This image can be found all over the net.

Last edited:
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
When full suspension hanging is done correctly, you should become unconscious after about 10 seconds. From there, there isn't any pain.
So, the question(s) here is:
1. Where is this info available?
2. Where to place the noose?
3. Info on materials to use for noose?

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
When full suspension hanging is done correctly, you should become unconscious after about 10 seconds. From there, there isn't any pain.
But the throat cartilage can get broken and other neck bones too, the rope pressure must be painful too.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
But the throat cartilage can get broken and other neck bones too, the rope pressure must be painful too.
Didn't you say you injured your neck and needed to find a different way of hanging/ partial? I know someone said that recently. This is the point many try to make with hanging. If done right: You black out and have no pain. That's where the most focus should be. After that its about type of rope, anchor point threshold, being alone and so on.

Reactions: mini_weeny
ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
Why are the comments for these videos where it's a female committing suicide always so disgusting?
"Oh what a waste of pussy"
"I would have fucked her"
Who the fuck cares Dave? People are so disgusting, I'll be glad when I'm dead.

• Love
Reactions: 7rubbii, miserableforever, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and 3 others