• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
this forum seems empty to me. as if I had arrived at a time when there is nothing and nobody left.
Can you elaborate more? I'm intrigued lol

Do you mean you come in a wrong time when nobody is being active? If so, yeah I experience that a lot.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Usually it's indeed like this, despite having a good number of members online simulatenously all day, the majority of posts get little traction and end up quickly forgotten. Sorry this happened to you.

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Can you elaborate more? I'm intrigued lol

Do you mean you come in a wrong time when nobody is being active? If so, yeah I experience that a lot.
How did you get the text translated? Did I miss a new function?
Usually it's indeed like this, despite having a good number of members online simulatenously all day, the majority of posts get little traction and end up quickly forgotten. Sorry this happened to you.
Hi thank you for this. :heart: I thought it just happened to me.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
yes, but it is like that every day. I see few posts and few people reply to my posts

Let's see. You post about a dozen threads in one day, all asking things that have been answered before if you just use the search function of the forum. Things you can look up:

SN Megathread
Stan's Guide
Night-night method

There's even a suicide resources wiki as well. Sometimes the regulars get so tired of repeating the same answers when all you had to do was search. If you managed to find SS using google, you can find the methods in SS.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I sort by new and try to answer or interact with fresh posts. I find this site is pretty active

U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Some members of this site sometimes make me feel discomfort, hurt even, but don't let it get to you. Find some workaround if you can. But if it's become too much, I suggest taking a break.

• Love
Reactions: mimiopo22