• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
my first post here...

I have always loved the idea of leaving this world and knowing that no one will get to know me, I can't explain it but having others to forget about my existence has always been a dream of mine. I do not care if others would cry about me because I had a good life but I don't care if I live anymore. I love the thought of death and never coming back but I'm too much of a coward to CTB.

I can't talk to others about this because then they start to "help"; whatever term they think helps me with. maybe others feel this way? I have not seriously planned my death but I will hope that I'm the one to face death with a "natural disaster" or that someone else will cause my end of life.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Death is the only relief from all suffering, there's no doubt, but in the same time dying is even harder than living.

Reactions: denjiwillsaveme
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings certainly are understandable, I just wish to be forgotten about as well, if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all. The thought of permanently ceasing to exist is so beautiful to me personally, all I wish for is the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally erased. Death is something very positive to me as it's the end of suffering in an existence that was always so undesirable and unnecessary in the first place, I despise existence, it's evil to me as it's the source of all torment and harm. I'd be so glad to die, I see no value in the futile and torturous abomination of existing as a human.