P

patheticmethod

Aug 23, 2018
Hey. I am at the end of my means. As most of you are. I am in desperate need of help. I NEED to die in an accident of some sort. My family's reputation won't recover if I commit suicide. It's a very complicated situation. The idea I have is to somehow induce a heart attack. I know this is pathetic. But I really am desperate. I basically have a mitral valve prolapse. It's an inborn heart condition. Not very serios. But I know that people have died from it before. I googled it. I also have some other heart issues. My heart aches almost every day. The pain radiates in my left arm. I really hope this is serious. Also I have had some fever for the last days. 37.5 °C mostly. I hope this could help me. If somebody has a solution I beg you to help me. Every piece of info. is valuable to me. I have only three days to die. Afterwards I could be forced into an institution. I have some cuts on my arm bla bla bla. Sorry for my english. Also there is an issue with the comma. Anyways. I will be forever grateful if somebody replies at least something.

Reactions: Comatose11, lv-gras and Pk95
P

patheticmethod

Aug 23, 2018
Nobody has replied so far. It seems to me like I have already died I just don't know it yet. I am doing it tommorow. If somebody sees this I will appreciate a reply. This forum has been my escape for the last 4 days. Prior to that was the subreddit. I lurked there for minimum a year and some people were really helpful. I am just rambling. I am feeling an intense sense of panic rn. Not at peace with my decision yet but hopefully I will be soon. Goodbye everyone.

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
You're not asking about an easy thing to achieve. I also have concerns about what effect my action will have on the people I leave behind, but sometimes the less complicated ideas are the only ones that can be realistically executed without perhaps drugs which may be difficult to come by. I don't expect inducing a heart attack by scaring yourself to death is feasible, and I don't have sufficient medical knowledge to advise on your specifics.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, Tiburcio, patheticmethod and 1 other person
P

patheticmethod

Aug 23, 2018
You're not asking about an easy thing to achieve. I also have concerns about what effect my action will have on the people I leave behind, but sometimes the less complicated ideas are the only ones that can be realistically executed without perhaps drugs which may be difficult to come by. I don't expect inducing a heart attack by scaring yourself to death is feasible, and I don't have sufficient medical knowledge to advise on your specifics.
True. It's not an easy thing to do. I changed my mind about it.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Hey. I am at the end of my means. As most of you are. I am in desperate need of help. I NEED to die in an accident of some sort. My family's reputation won't recover if I commit suicide. It's a very complicated situation. The idea I have is to somehow induce a heart attack. I know this is pathetic. But I really am desperate. I basically have a mitral valve prolapse. It's an inborn heart condition. Not very serios. But I know that people have died from it before. I googled it. I also have some other heart issues. My heart aches almost every day. The pain radiates in my left arm. I really hope this is serious. Also I have had some fever for the last days. 37.5 °C mostly. I hope this could help me. If somebody has a solution I beg you to help me. Every piece of info. is valuable to me. I have only three days to die. Afterwards I could be forced into an institution. I have some cuts on my arm bla bla bla. Sorry for my english. Also there is an issue with the comma. Anyways. I will be forever grateful if somebody replies at least something.
I lliterally have no idea how to make suicide look like an accident