• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
I need someone to call everyone is ignoring me, please help.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am available for call if you want to.

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
What's going on?
my girlfriend cheated on me twice, i literally just made up with her and asked if she wanted to talk and says that she's playing roblox with other guys here after i made it clear i was insecure about one of them (she mentions him by name)
I am available for call if you want to.
how can i call you?

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Do you have discord? Or what country are you in. Pm me

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
my girlfriend cheated on me twice, i literally just made up with her and asked if she wanted to talk and says that she's playing roblox with other guys here after i made it clear i was insecure about one of them (she mentions him by name)

how can i call you?
I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Cheaters are such assholes. Since she's already done it twice & is clearly using your insecurities against you, I would assume she'd be comfortable enough to do it again even if you guys made up ☹️ Ime cheaters never change their behavior

Reactions: Brokensaddle
Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
That sucks man!!
I've been there
It's not your fault and you should definitely not treat like trash. Dump her

• Love
Reactions: mad_mongo
mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Cheaters are such assholes. Since she's already done it twice & is clearly using your insecurities against you, I would assume she'd be comfortable enough to do it again even if you guys made up ☹️ Ime cheaters never change their behavior
what's worse is when i go vent in General Chat everyone attacks me and she starts making fun of me for this and other guys join in

T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Just leave the chat and leave her, she isn't worth it. I've been cheated on too, and this whole thing kinda sounds like everyone here is fairly young, so there's plenty of time to find another woman who is more mature and better for you. You don't deserve this, cheaters are the worst kind of people.

litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
bro are you ok? if you need someone to talk to i am here for you

• Love
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
what's worse is when i go vent in General Chat everyone attacks me and she starts making fun of me for this and other guys join in
Do you have friends that don't know her? I really think it would be best if you could distance yourself from her. Even without the full story this sounds borderline emotionally abusive

• Aww..
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Do you have friends that don't know her? I really think it would be best if you could distance yourself from her. Even without the full story this sounds borderline emotionally abusive
I wouldn't even say borderline, I think this honestly is just emotional abuse unfortunately

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I wouldn't even say borderline, I think this honestly is just emotional abuse unfortunately
Yeah I would tend to agree, I just like to give the benefit of the doubt. Really hoping for OP it's not as bad as it sounds but... 😓

Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
@ferrie @ThatStateOfMind @litekiller11 @Brokensaddle thank you all for the support...this is really painful because i fell extremely hard and feel really stupid; it especially hurt being bullied in general chat by other people and her just rubbing the jokes in...just trying to listen to music and maybe smoke.
keep having really suicidal thoughts

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: litekiller11, Brokensaddle and ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
@ferrie @ThatStateOfMind @litekiller11 @Brokensaddle thank you all for the support...this is really painful because i fell extremely hard and feel really stupid; it especially hurt being bullied in general chat by other people and her just rubbing the jokes in...just trying to listen to music and maybe smoke.

Being taken advantage of and treated like that by someone you clearly care a lot about is really hard. I hope with time you're able to acknowledge this behavior is entirely on her. You're not stupid, you are just in an unfortunate situation being targeted by someone who is honestly just cruel. I think getting away from that chat would do you a world of good. It's understandable to feel depressed and even suicidal. Try to take some time to step back & to distract yourself from thinking about it for a bit, music is definitely something that can help. Feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to too. I really hope that you can distance yourself from her, you don't deserve to be treated like that 💕

Reactions: Brokensaddle
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021

I understand how it feels to a certain degree. You're definitely not stupid, and what she's doing isn't a reflection on you. it's a reflection on her and the others who bullied you. I don't want to feel like I'm parroting @ferrie so I'd just like to say, I agree with everything she said. I'd also like to add, feel free to start a conversation if you need to talk, take care, and again, this isn't on you, I'm sure you're an awesome person!

Reactions: Brokensaddle and ferrie
litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
that must be hard on you and very depressing that sometimes words are not enough to express what you feel and the state you are in . you are really a kind loving human who doesnt deserve a cheating partner . taking a walk in nature with a very good playlist and some drinks will help you recover . try to not think about her she doesnt deserve you thinking about her . its a tragedy and very unfair to see kind loving affectionate people get treated like that . i wish you the best and we are here for you

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
i was finally able to get my SaSu back

Reactions: ferrie
Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
hi, if people are attacking you please report the messages so we can take a look at them. if you let me know when this roughly occurred i can also go back and look at the logs.

Reactions: Goku Black and sugarh1gh
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
hi, if people are attacking you please report the messages so we can take a look at them. if you let me know when this roughly occurred i can also go back and look at the logs.
I think he's talking about a discord server or smth similar where he talks to his gf, not general chat here

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
I think he's talking about a discord server or smth similar where he talks to his gf, not general chat here
no it was general chat here. and idk she's not my gf since she was basically antagonizing them and just rubbing the jokes in

T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Oh wow, that being here changes the dynamic quite a bit tbh. Definitely reach out to the mods