• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A couple years ago I came across a book that piqued my interest:

Maybe one day I will post scans of it in this thread but for now I'd just like to describe how useful it is. I didn't buy the book for fear of being put on some list but I've read through it in the library without borrowing it in order to not leave a record. I doubt people will care that much if you purchase or borrow this book but you can't be too careful after all.

The book was likely not intended for the suicidal, but for the kind of people who simply like to overprepare their loved ones in the event of a fatal accident or maybe more morbidly, for the terminally ill. Regardless the book does contain a lot of useful information about what one should have in order in the event of their death no matter the cause. It has many checklists to help guide you through all financial, legal, personal, and even digital hurdles you might have to settle before leaving.

I know some of us might not have the luxury of being able to devote all this time to their CTB but I hope it could still be helpful. For those who can though, I'd say it's very worth considering giving this book a read through. Nothing says pro-choice like having all of the information you need and all of your affairs in order so that when you finally make that choice, then you're well and truly ready. If this all still sounds like too much work then fair enough but I simply hope you still find a way to check this book out if you can for the future. You don't have to do everything it says and indeed the book might make a lot of assumptions about how well you must be living life if you even care at all about what happens after yours ends. And hey, if this book causes anyone to decide that suicide just isn't worth it that's okay with me too. I still think it can be helpful to be prepared for any accidental deaths too.

And yes, I'm making this post as a way of officially announcing that I've begun my own plans. I won't lie, it will probably take months but I know in the end it will be worth it (for me at least).

Last edited:
PeterRabbit28064212

PeterRabbit28064212

28:06:42:12
Jan 28, 2024
this is an interesting resource! thank you for posting this and i wish you the best over these next few months and hope whatever situation you are in improves some. for anyone wondering you can also download it on anna's archive.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
for anyone wondering you can also download it on anna's archive.
Oh thank god I thought I was gonna have to go back to my local library and scan all 200+ pages of this book then upload them. Someone might still have to do that in case this book catches on in popularity amongst the suicidal though and it ends up getting banned. Guess I'll still attempt to preserve the book if I can.

i wish you the best over these next few months and hope whatever situation you are in improves some.
Thanks, I doubt it will but I suppose that's part of the fun in having to take a while to complete my preparations.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Wow. I need to go check if they have this book in my city library. Everyone should know this information since you never know when you're going to die.