• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Are there any more official alternatives here in case this forum gets compromised or something similar?

I have seen that there is a Telegram group and a Discord.

I would appreciate it if someone could share a little more information with me if you have it at hand.

Reactions: Disappointered
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
There is also a Tor version of this Forum. You access it with Tor browser but I think you're on Windows or MacOS and therefore I recommend either getting a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop and installing Kodachi Linux (I recommend getting the ThinkPad X250, I saw often them getting sold for 80$) or getting flash drives and flashing Tails on it.
If you didn't saw the banner or dismissed it, the official SS tor link is
suicidabvrputryeg3mxdwwtwnv3eqj2koztuaiko5zn5rzodtencnad.onion
Before asking, no. You can't access this link on normal browser.
Also, it's not recommending using the Tor browser on Windows or MacOS since those systems are quite easy to compromise. I'm speaking here from experience

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
There is also a Tor version of this Forum. You access it with Tor browser but I think you're on Windows or MacOS and therefore I recommend either getting a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop and installing Kodachi Linux (I recommend getting the ThinkPad X250, I saw often them getting sold for 80$) or getting flash drives and flashing Tails on it.
If you didn't saw the banner or dismissed it, the official SS tor link is
suicidabvrputryeg3mxdwwtwnv3eqj2koztuaiko5zn5rzodtencnad.onion
Before asking, no. You can't access this link on normal browser.
Also, it's not recommending using the Tor browser on Windows or MacOS since those systems are quite easy to compromise. I'm speaking here from experience

I already knew this but thanks, maybe another user might find this useful.